Kylie Flavell #5 Plundering Patreons with Vapidly Vacuous Vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a narc?? What is the evidence to the contrary?
*Does she like to appear with others or must the limelight always be on her?
*If there are others even family, are they there just to flatter or compliment her on her lifestyle - has anyone ever seen her on camera giving a shout out to any of them and I mean with her on camera praising them?

*has she ever been anything but supercilious about film crew colleagues or fellow teachers or even Italian workers?
* disney princess flouncing omg !!

Her whole ethic is fundamentally narcissistic & 90% of our comments here derive from our refusal to go along with it. No irony, no fun except for her own manic, hollow laughing, what are we left with - predictable postcard scenes of Tuscany, Sicily, Amalfi?? I look forward to finding some contrasting views on here. Too much to ask?

Reactions: 7
*If there are others even family, are they there just to flatter or compliment her on her lifestyle - has anyone ever seen her on camera giving a shout out to any of them and I mean with her on camera praising them?

*has she ever been anything but supercilious about film crew colleagues or fellow teachers or even Italian workers?

Her whole ethic is fundamentally narcissistic & 90% of our comments here derive from our refusal to go along with it. No irony, no fun except for her own manic, hollow laughing, what are we left with - predictable postcard scenes of Tuscany, Sicily, Amalfi?? I look forward to finding some contrasting views on here. Too much to ask?
yeah, even things like never promoting businesses she goes to (unless they are paid for like all that kitchen stuff) etc

Reactions: 3

It is probably a case where GIMF, Spirit, but I am not sure that I understand what the characteristics of NPD are, and I’m not convinced I’ve met a narcissist. Clearly, I’ve led a sheltered life. 🤣

She got dinged in the comments last week, but this week is not much different. I'm not very conservative or old school as many of you might gather from my posts. 😉 But I do agree it seems weird to post this now and I knew some of her subs would not understand the timelines as they don't pay attention. The accent comment is just funny. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She got dinged in the comments last week, but this week is not much different. I'm not very conservative or old school as many of you might gather from my posts. 😉 But I do agree it seems weird to post this now and I knew some of her subs would not understand the timelines as they don't pay attention. The accent comment is just funny. 😂
the cornuto comment :ROFLMAO: it is so strange to have the "continuation" of a series that she hasn't released for years . I think her channel will come to an end soon tbh, she seemingly has nothing to post/no ideas

Reactions: 7
the cornuto comment :ROFLMAO: it is so strange to have the "continuation" of a series that she hasn't released for years . I think her channel will come to an end soon tbh, she seemingly has nothing to post/no ideas
I agree. And I think she realises not living in a city centre wasn't the best move for her work, as well. That path lines with cypress trees and the views of hills only goes so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How long will those comments stay there before she hits the delete button @Denise0211 and all that is left are the reams of fatuous fawning that gives KyLie her narcissistic supply? 🙄 Layla’s comment about how Guido will feel, as we already discussed here, is to the point and the last line “Love your work” has a sardonic flippancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree. And I think she realises not living in a city centre wasn't the best move for her work, as well. That path lines with cypress trees and the views of hills only goes so far.
exactly, she really needs to learn to drive, the countryside is beautiful, yes, but there is not much else to film over and over again

Reactions: 2

Agree she fits the profile of the narcissist @Spirit of place and this is why there is such a gap between her real life persona and the act she puts on for the flogs. And why anyone with any kind of discernment picks up on it. For those who have worked with a narcissist or have one or more in the family, understand that behind the fake facade is an absolute nightmare who will make the lives of those around them hell. And that’s speaking from experience😬

It looks like it has already started for Guido. Even her followers (seen in the comments @Denise0211 posted) have picked up how it is quite strange to show herself with all of these other guys years ago. What is she trying to prove? Italian men are quick to become very jealous and show it and I can’t imagine the Purse finding her manic flirting in Positano an edifying experience🤔

Also as noted here, and in the comments, the quality of the video is very poor. Like most narcissists, she is tone deaf to other people’s feelings🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nothing she does is ever random or spontaneous so obviously by dredging up old footage it was a way to boost her ego & put Guido in his place. Will the posts stay up - bizarre how they are converging with ours 😳 her viewers seem puzzled after waltzing along with the Disney fakery 😜

@Denise0211 thanks for posts - I'm having a black-out moment for her vlogs so that goes for the after comments as well.

Exactly @Alessandro And we remember her telling the YT world Guido has been in therapy for relationship issues. Again, call me cynical, but I wouldn't doubt she knows how to manipulate that fact. It will be interesting to see their relationship play out.

I am amused by the fact some adoring fans don't "know" that side of Kylie. Either they have only watched from her Disney content to now, or watched her old videos with blinders on. That is Kylie. The Lady of the Manor is just a new creation....that or she reached maturity at nearly 40?? Lol😅

Agree she fits the profile of the narcissist @Spirit of place and this is why there is such a gap between her real life persona and the act she puts on for the flogs. And why anyone with any kind of discernment picks up on it. For those who have worked with a narcissist or have one or more in the family, understand that behind the fake facade is an absolute nightmare who will make the lives of those around them hell. And that’s speaking from experience😬

It looks like it has already started for Guido. Even her followers (seen in the comments @Denise0211 posted) have picked up how it is quite strange to show herself with all of these other guys years ago. What is she trying to prove? Italian men are quick to become very jealous and show it and I can’t imagine the Purse finding her manic flirting in Positano an edifying experience🤔

Also as noted here, and in the comments, the quality of the video is very poor. Like most narcissists, she is tone deaf to other people’s feelings🙈
I think it does, in a way, seem like Guido is getting a bit sick of her, he looks bored a lot of the time imo, and she has posted this almost as a "look at all the men who like me, you should feel lucky"

Agree she fits the profile of the narcissist @Spirit of place and this is why there is such a gap between her real life persona and the act she puts on for the flogs. And why anyone with any kind of discernment picks up on it.
@Alessandro as I explained I don't think I have knowingly experienced a Narcissist. I also think that Kylie has been "out there" with all of these vlogs for a very long time, so Guido can hardly be surprised, unless he's never looked at them which I cannot believe. Weren't some of these made 2009/2010? But what I find galling is that she has chosen to be with Guido now and this is very inconsiderate. If I were in K's shoes I would have removed all this stuff from my past and I certainly wouldn't be creating content along the same lines. It is insensitive and disrespectful, sadly. They've only been married a few months too. :(

I think it does, in a way, seem like Guido is getting a bit sick of her, he looks bored a lot of the time imo, and she has posted this almost as a "look at all the men who like me, you should feel lucky"
Yeah agree @emm and the Purse just looked impatient and weary of her during last week’s slog where he basically disagreed with everything she brought up or complained about la vita italiana. This week’s old footage was definitely a warning shot over the bows...🧐

Reactions: 5
How could she possibly obliterate her masterpieces she rates so highly just for Guido she considers a slow plodding figure (from the way she impatiently cuts in on everything he says) I do try to base what I say from what I see 🍳

Yeah agree @emm and the Purse just looked impatient and weary of her during last week’s slog where he basically disagreed with everything she brought up or complained about la vita italiana. This week’s old footage was definitely a warning shot over the bows...🧐
yeah it was actually really uncomfortable to watch. I teach english as a foreign language and it reminded me of a couple I taught when I lived in Rome, I basically witnessed the demise of their relationship. Really awful.
I also think it is very disrespectful for someone who has chosen to live in a place, as Kylie has, to complain in this way. Hardly as if she was forced to leave her cushy job in Australia was it? I would find it irritating if I was purse, I had american/english friends in Rome who did this too and it annoyed me and I am not even Italian!

Hi all, not really sure what's happening here. But if people don't get along can you add each other to your ignore lists. If you've got any concerns contact us - don't vague bait posts here that disrupt the thread. Thanks!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.