Kylie Flavell #14 Every time Kylie videos herself spouting tosh, she loses even more Patreon dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I am wondering if she’s suffering from post natal depression? I’ve always thought Kylie was on the manic side - over enthusiastically starting projects and not completing them. Like an impotent man having Freudian dreams about trains going into tunnels but the train never emerges from the tunnel. I’d be surprised if she doesn’t post something very soon though. Some maudlin philosophizing about a new year possibly?

This is what she came up with approx this time last year …

Yeh I agree about her mental health and suffering post natal depression, I had never thoughtaboutit but she does start project after project and never finish them, i presume a sign of adhd?. She also is clearly the person who would refuse medication etc so won't be getting/seeking treatment

Reactions: 6
It's just a weird situation. Her fans told her to take months off, they'd be there. But then Kylie uploaded so often for a new mother. There are some questions asking where she is...

Reactions: 3
So smug at being the Lady of the Manor, she never thought through the reality of actually living there - so what's the scenario now? BB=Before Baby, they only came back at weekends to an increasingly uncomfortable house, grappling with the workers also coming & going, their lack of experience combined with a stubborn arrogance that saw Guido storming & shouting while K's vlogs became victim rants. And now AB=After Baby, Guido disappears back to 'civilisation' without her, she's left to cope, or rather her parents are, with the mess they've created plus the newborn. Mummy & Daddy def there for the long term (she references them about swimming in the pool, erm when ?). I mean she can't even drive so she's completely dependent on them/Guido - talk about Wonder Woman - in what is a remote area, prey to 'dangerous stalkers'. Will she keep up the pretence of living there or simply keep the parents there as guardians & bugger off back to Florence with the son & heir? After all they have been parading themselves as house-sitters in Europe for years.
Up till now the vlogs have been flung out regularly as YT is a hard task master re views & the algorithm, as Kylie admits so why has she flagged now? Time out for 'precious family time' masking depression? Who knows?
Maybe we should busy ourselves in the meantime with....what? This time last year it was with museums, painting & architecture, we need to get a grip😜

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Do they want her to take time off or not? Although it only takes a minute to post something on IG or YT community saying Happy New Year, she's fine etc. I really wonder what the excuse will be.

IMG_20230114_121954.jpg

As you mentioned @Denise, it only takes a moment to pop in with a New Year's greeting but silence is sooo much more melodramatic, hence the fans' puzzled comments.
Will there be a new grifting campaign for broken equipment/satellite?
Extreme fatigue through watching the parents doing the housework & looking after the baby?
All Guido's fault ?...for any number of reasons. I just backtracked to a previous pool vlog where she snidely blamed him for not planning to do the work on the house BEFORE they got married or started a family, leading to the current mess, whereas she was urging him on, being more forward thinking . Shows how committed he felt towards her at the time.😗 & how ambitious she was to get her hands on the property.
Hopefully the baby is well & the only thing I wish her & Guido.

Yeh I agree about her mental health and suffering post natal depression, I had never thoughtaboutit but she does start project after project and never finish them, i presume a sign of adhd?. She also is clearly the person who would refuse medication etc so won't be getting/seeking treatment
jtkDVr-VKe1KVKrCX--52XGQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sharon Hailey
4 hours ago
Kylie did I miss something? Been looking for you for 3 weeks now. I think you may be taking a holiday break. Or a well-needed break after delivering your beautiful baby. There is the postpartum depression that you may be experiencing. Take care of yourself. Hope to see you soon

Sharon Hailey do you read here?

• Wow
She’s taking the holidays as an opportunity to reinvent herself, presenter that she is. We all know she lives in Florence, Pesto Manor is merely a weekend film set, turned disaster, fit only for squatters ma & pa to inhabit. Afterall, there’s no bathroom or finished bedroom, no place for a newborn. No, KyLIE’s in Florence, spending quality time at her favourite molto caro tourist cafe, Gigli, filming episodes on how to order coffee with correct and perfect Italian grammar that, no Italian in real life really understands. There’ll be another episode on how to order proscuitto cotto in a macelleria, how to get the best pane at the bakery with the best pronunciation, the best pizza slice with the best ingratiating smile, the best table with the most treacle voice she can muster. A whole series, presented by your “hostess with the mostest”, entitled, Killing Time With KyLIE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s taking the holidays as an opportunity to reinvent herself, presenter that she is. We all know she lives in Florence, Pesto Manor is merely a weekend film set, turned disaster, fit only for squatters ma & pa to inhabit. Afterall, there’s no bathroom or finished bedroom, no place for a newborn. No, KyLIE’s in Florence, spending quality time at her favourite molto caro tourist cafe, Gigli, filming episodes on how to order coffee with correct and perfect Italian grammar that, no Italian in real life really understands. There’ll be another episode on how to order proscuitto cotto in a macelleria, how to get the best pane at the bakery with the best pronunciation, the best pizza slice with the best ingratiating smile, the best table with the most treacle voice she can muster. A whole series, presented by your “hostess with the mostest”, entitled, Killing Time With KyLIE.
Or maybe we are all wrong and the pool is finished and she has spent the last 3 weeks doing laps 🤣

• Haha
The only plausible reason for the silence=loss of income, would be if someone in the family has been taken ill eg. G's dad who is elderly or even her own who was hospitalized some time ago, & was announced after a vlog break with just a cryptic msg & never alluded to again.

• Sad
  • Wow
I have a feeling that her and Guido have ended whatever relationship they had and she's on her way out.

I have a feeling that her and Guido have ended whatever relationship they had and she's on her way out.
Yes, that or at the least they've had a huge fight because he's not up to the role as dad and isn't present (like father, like son at least from how he portrayed his own father.)

I do hope there's nothing serious like death or grave illness in the family, but @Spirit of place might be right.

• Sad
  • Heart
When I was unable to carry out my contracted work duties due to a bad reaction to my third round of chemo while my husband was hospitalised after a motorcycle accident I didn't go AWOL, I had the courtesy to advise my employer, admittedly via a text; a YouTube community page update would take no longer.

• Heart
I don't think she said she'd be in the Dolomites for 2 weeks? I thought she just said for New Years holiday. Also..."Kylie's safe return?" 🤣 Has there been a ransom note we don't know about? Lol.

And of course her patreon members don't know, they don't get any special perks.

IMG_20230116_001601.jpg
IMG_20230116_001536.jpg

Yes, that or at the least they've had a huge fight because he's not up to the role as dad and isn't present (like father, like son at least from how he portrayed his own father.)

I do hope there's nothing serious like death or grave illness in the family, but @Spirit of place might be right.
Yeah something seems to be off, and the way her parents just came in and overtook everything that was probably the last straw. Strange that she couldn't give her viewers a quick update on instagram or in the community tab at least.

She’s wandering in the Dolomites for a wifi signal to get back to the cabin. Greedo hasn’t missed her yet. Ma and pa are busy with the baby and haven’t noticed. The children are eating their frozen meals.

• Haha
Sorry, am I the only asshole who isn't thinking anything has/is happening to this other asshole and definitely not thinking she needs to check-in? Absurd. So she took time off from YT. She did say she was going to the mountains. Plus she has a new spawn to take care of. Yeesh
If I'm wrong, I'm an asshole either way.
The prayers. Gimme a break!

• Haha
It's not as if a serious grifter like her would lose utube income by not just posting. Remember the whine about having to keep up she did a while back? Why not throw out the usual repetitive landscape/recipe/eye-to-camera rant stashed in her archive? In any case she is sure to be wallowing in the comments of her fans concerned at her absence whatever the reason. And why couldn't Guido or Shannon step in & reassure the 200k ? Subs?

Reactions: 5
It's not as if a serious grifter like her would lose utube income by not just posting. Remember the whine about having to keep up she did a while back? Why not throw out the usual repetitive landscape/recipe/eye-to-camera rant stashed in her archive? In any case she is sure to be wallowing in the comments of her fans concerned at her absence whatever the reason. And why couldn't Guido or Shannon step in & reassure the 200k ? Subs?
Her lack of care for her fans who are clearly worried is actually staggering, even for her

Reactions: 5