Kylie Camps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liar liar pants on fire. We alllll remember your full days at Show Off Hair where you’d plug into the wifi and smash out a full day of work while getting your hair done. Many, many times. Never have you EVER mentioned going to get half of it done and then going back, no. Only settling in for a FULL DAY in front of your laptop. I guess now you have a diagnosis you can take creative license with the retelling of history 🤔
I remember this very clearly! She'd always look forward to hair days as it meant a whole day of uninterrupted working. I used to think it sounded like a dream!

Reactions: 2
What did the fucknuckle do to her foot? Because she’s carrying on like its had to be amputated.
---
What did the fucknuckle do to her foot? Because she’s carrying on like its had to be amputated.
Okay just saw she rolled it on a ball. There’s bigger things going on in the world atm Sis, your tragic tale of spraining your foot is right up there. What a hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
---

Okay just saw she rolled it on a ball. There’s bigger things going on in the world atm Sis, your tragic tale of spraining your foot is right up there. What a hero.
Imagine your life is that boring and mundane that talking about her ROLLED ankle is all she has.

You're doing great sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot deal. I don’t know what’s more offensive, Kylie’s entitlement over the foot given the week the world is having. Or Brendon walking around Bunnings shirtless. It’s all too much for me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So the man's latest obsession is bull riding? 😝
The only activity that requires you to have a brain cell deficit to participate.
I cannot deal. I don’t know what’s more offensive, Kylie’s entitlement over the foot given the week the world is having. Or Brendon walking around Bunnings shirtless. It’s all too much for me.
Truly, stop blathering on about how hard it is even though it’s nothing compared to what’s going on in the world and you’re aware of your privilege and blah blah blah and just STOP posting stories about it. Put the phone dowwwnnn.

Reactions: 3
I noticed the lack of shirt as well. If my husband got out of the car at Bunnings and was about to head in shirtless I'd be telling him to cover up.

Reactions: 1

I created a new thread for us but I spelt her name wrong. I've requested a change.

To quote Kylie "ADHD brain got me again" (I don't have ADHD 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.