Kylie Camps #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was really sad that Kylie said in the qs ep that she does the know any women in her life who don't have issues with food.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m sure she said that they always get screened first so she doesn’t have to see the mean ones.
Then she also said, it’s surprising what people say when things are seemingly anonymous.
As if to imply that they weren’t actually anonymous or that she was going to have someone else read then pass on the questions and she wouldn’t know who wrote them.
I wasn’t sure if it was an anon question box or not but she made it sound like she could see who wrote in the qs. Like, who cares. If you don’t like them, don’t do it.
She definitely implied this 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe to detract the ‘mean’ questions /statements… I love how the manager and Kylie emphasised that it was a them (the poster) problem and nothing to do with Kylie 🤣🤣 seriously that BS is so odd and overused from these influencers
---
I thought it was really sad that Kylie said in the qs ep that she does the know any women in her life who don't have issues with food.
Deflecting - it’s them but me, her issues with food were years ago

Listening to these q&a eps she sounds really unwell especially with the food chat

Reactions: 1
She definitely implied this 🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe to detract the ‘mean’ questions /statements…
She did imply that they weren't anonymous. But I asked a question (politely) on the anon q&a box, which she didn't answer, and she hasn't blocked me. So I'm guessing they were anonymous.

She blocked my other account for a DM I sent (not anonymously) about her and Brendan moving in so fast so she pretty sensitive lol.

I too am a single mum who has repartnered (at a far slower pace) so I wasn't being snarky with my DM either lol

Reactions: 2
This is not a good look, she is so thin. I have seen Kylie in the flesh and she was teeny tiny back then (with Matt) I can only imagine what she looks like now :(
All the tokenistic eating in this clip was ridiculous:/ it was nothing - adhd meds will
do that though
Oh dear. She looks so thin!

This is not a good look, she is so thin. I have seen Kylie in the flesh and she was teeny tiny back then (with Matt) I can only imagine what she looks like now :(
All the tokenistic eating in this clip was ridiculous:/ it was nothing - adhd meds will
do that though
Holly fk she looks unwell

She doesn't have heaps of sunroom subscribers, less than 200 I think. She won't be making heaps of money from that. Nowhere near the amount of IG followers she has.

The podcast can't make her that much money.

She talked briefly about setting up IG subscriptions - does anyone know if she did that?

That poor dog looks so f#cking depressed 😔 I've never seen a puppy just sit in a car seat when the door is wide open. Says a lot about the household

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Not Kylie sitting in her car after driving the kids to school saying she feels spacey from her pain relief which she then says are opioids. Should she be operating a vehicle while taking morphine or fentanyl?? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Kylie sharing how great her life with Brendan is 🙄🤮

You did this for years when it obviously wasn't. Why do her followers not ask questions or wonder if this fake too?!?!

Reactions: 4