Kylie Camps #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they go to a gay skating event
For the gay son I presume 😝

was it really for gay people? Talk about forcing a 9 year old to fit your narrative. If the child has expressed he might be gay I'd totally understand attending these events to encourage him to feel comfortable with his sexuality.. but otherwise 😬😬

Reactions: 1

was it really for gay people? Talk about forcing a 9 year old to fit your narrative. If the child has expressed he might be gay I'd totally understand attending these events to encourage him to feel comfortable with his sexuality.. but otherwise 😬😬
Yes, I am all for supporting your child, but I feel like this is a really young age to go to these events. It definitely writing a history that he might not want to remember at a later date. And it’s posted all over social media.

Reactions: 2

As if he even knows. *Obvs if he does I take it back but kids that age don't really give AF. The schoolyard crush isn't even a thing yet.

She is really working hard to shade Matt the last few days/week.

Wonder what's going on there? Is Matt to happy elsewhere, or is life Brendan imploding?

You can show appreciation for your new partner without comparing to your ex. I know this because I manage it all the time.

Reactions: 8
Our wordsmith with an affinity for words has misused the word too in the latest podcast title

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She said in her stories today that the boys haven't stayed overnight with their dad all year. I can't believe she's allowed that to happen. She's worked so hard to remove him from their life. This will backfire on her one day.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She said in her stories today that the boys haven't stayed overnight with their dad all year. I can't believe she's allowed that to happen. She's worked so hard to remove him from their life. This will backfire on her one day.
Looks like the selfish cow got what she always wanted, we all know she despited matt's roster hated co parenting, she just want to mould the boys the way she wants them and no one else can, she's so delusional.. and it's not fair on the kids.

• Heart
Matt is such a genuinely good guy, I feel bad for him.
---
Also she looks so much better in that throwback pic she posted about garage workouts. She looks unwell now and I don’t know how she thinks she looks healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Matt is such a genuinely good guy, I feel bad for him.
---
Also she looks so much better in that throwback pic she posted about garage workouts. She looks unwell now and I don’t know how she thinks she looks healthy.
I feel like implying people can look like her by doing 3 10 minute workouts a week is very unhealthy. It's clear she's lost all the weight by not eating enough.