Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh how laughable. The Pallo clowns' Celebration~Lord distraction troll account (makes me LOL every time) thinks I'm foolish if I think "...one video is going to take him down." :LOL:
A: Poor simpleton. How I hate wasting a second making a comment to you. Don't try to estimate what I think. You don't have the bona fides to do it. You're very stupid and easily triggered and I understand that. You're welcome.
B: One video won't take Kylie down. Now close your mouth, stop drooling and listen carefully for the answer: Kylie provides 'one daily dump video every day' that will eventually do that.
C: Don't make me have to school you again. This wasted at least 30 seconds of my morning coffee hour. Don't be so easily triggered little one. Remember little Kylie's delicate condition. That 'bone issue'😂is going to flare up. Deep breath. Have a chugger and a churro.
---
I feel like Kyle has to be involved with all of this somehow, whether directly or through association. The reactions on the livestreams and refusal to address it says everything. If a public figure/vlogger has someone impersonating them and causing this much damage to their reputation and "career," why would they refuse to address it and set the record straight?

A lot more people are starting to take notice.

View attachment 3024308
I have to admit that I'm coming around on that question. IF it isn't him completely and if it's just a vulgar and simpleminded distraction troll account (and I think that's likely) oar' Kylie must have some input in it. It's so dimwitted, so vulgar, repellent and so very self destructive, it often sounds 'exactly' like him and some laughably painful lame attempt he'd make that inevitably blows up in his face.

Kylie is so adept at digging himself into a hole and when it's so bad for him, when the blowback does him in his fugly ageing face, the little pussyassbitch closet case starts crying, feigning illness, whining to his family, keeps swilling liquor ___ and keeps on digging.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Curious to see how the Kyle and Casey relationship pans out with the vlogging. We all know Nate and Veronica divorced. A Tattler recently cruise on the same sailing as the Trackers. From what she posted, they are not the close happy couple portrayed in vlogs. Today Pugh Too announced they are separating.
Imagine if Casey keeps Disney vlogging & doing her #shopLTK once they inevitably break up? It has the potential to be quite the show. Though knowing what we do about the clown posse, she’s probably already signed a non compete contract & understands how seriously they’ll protect their boy & that sad little “empire” of his. She’ll probably be content to just slink back into the shadows of the wedding pavilion & consider the whole situationship a bullet dodged

Reactions: 7

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Didn't want to mention it before and give kyle ideas, even though he mentioned it to get someone to put up his curtain rods. Time to have a look on fiver, to find the person who he paid to do this.
I'm also thinking he paid someone from Fiverr. It took him almost a week to arrange this and only after the Louis video started getting some major attention. If someone could find the guy on Fiverr that would be hilarious.

"NOT Kyle" would say that he was just trolling like every single other time he's been caught and exposed.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Well Casey announced that they’d be using artificial plants only. 🤣🤣🤣
I don't get why she wants artificial plants.

If she can't be bothered to water the plants once a week, that means she'll also not dust the fake plants either because we all know Kp won't do it.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Come on now, you know Casey has never sucked a dick.
Unless someone appealed to her good religious upbringing and told her it was Gabriel's horn and generously allowed her to blow it.
---
Kyle reporting on a hurricane:
One of my favs in modern hurricane history was the visual of Al Roker standing in the breach, fighting the hurricane winds of WILMA ..... but being held in place by a very brave young man who was holding Roker's leg and his face and head were squarely planted in Roker's crotch.
I thought, "There isn't enough money on earth that would get me to do that and be teabagged by Al Roker."

tumblr_nlvwnjQXtl1tv4k5po1_500.gif
al-roker-hurricane.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chernabog

Chose to use Mr. Beast’s “View Stats” instead of “Social Blade” or “Playboard.”

Screenshot reflects views for the past 7 days. More amused than I should be with the way😳 “I’m Shocked” from a vlog title landed after the 11.7% ⬇.

View attachment 3021292
The real take away from Viewstats is that Mr. Beast, the biggest youtuber, estimates Kyle's max income around $7/cpm

I know he said 70k/day, exaggerated ~25%, he gets ~56k/day
1719536006359.png

Max estimate yearly earnings: $140k
1719535857858.png

Esimated All-Time earnings: under $500k
1719535833620.png

airbusA330

VIP Member
Well, I'm not paying attention and just noticed this charming bit of info. "Monster Storm Brewing in Atlantic"
Seems Hurricane Beryl is already at Cat. 3 level and increasing in strength and heading to some of the warmest waters ever recorded this time of year in the Caribbean area.
Let's quickly put him on a cruise to Nazza'. 😂
Time for oar' intrepid hurricane reporter to dust off his kiddie goggles, reserve a room to prevent stranded tourists from getting them all, and getting ready to dance in puddles while people are drowning.... just like he did during the horrors of Hurricane Ian.
Alexa said he was a reporter when he took a room and food from stranded tourists....just like the reporters from any major news service. (Well, she's a fucking idiot, of course.) I'll never forget or forgive that sad, sick little routine from the disgusting Pallo Incest Twins.
One possible track on The Weather Channel. Others have it heading more to the south as it closes in, then north more quickly and right up over Florida. Of course, hurricanes go where the want to go. 😬
View attachment 3026317 View attachment 3026329
I can never forget that. Bodies were still being pulled from the shattered homes and debris fields and coastal waters, other bodies were washed out to sea and never recovered. The Orlando area had catastrophic flooding in several areas _______and that was the dwarfish fucking moron's 'inspired' reporting the next morning.
I honestly thought that would be the end of his vlogging “career.” Opportunistic twat.

spider kay

What happened to the family cruise oar boy was suppose to take? Also interesting after the dinner with Zach he now says he won’t be traveling for awhile. Did Zach tell him his conversion of getting people to book through Zach wasn’t very good?
Good for Zach’s ass he gonna learn the hard way the midget shouldn’t be trusted.Kyle never shouted out his agency on the cruise vlogs always made it seem like he paid or was hosted.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Well, I'm not paying attention and just noticed this charming bit of info. "Monster Storm Brewing in Atlantic"
Seems Hurricane Beryl is already at Cat. 3 level and increasing in strength and heading to some of the warmest waters ever recorded this time of year in the Caribbean area.
Let's quickly put him on a cruise to Nazza'. 😂
Time for oar' intrepid hurricane reporter to dust off his kiddie goggles, reserve a room to prevent stranded tourists from getting them all, and getting ready to dance in puddles while people are drowning.... just like he did during the horrors of Hurricane Ian.
Alexa said he was a reporter when he took a room and food from stranded tourists....just like the reporters from any major news service. (Well, she's a fucking idiot, of course.) I'll never forget or forgive that sad, sick little routine from the disgusting Pallo Incest Twins.
One possible track on The Weather Channel. Others have it heading more to the south as it closes in, then north more quickly and right up over Florida. Of course, hurricanes go where the want to go. 😬
View attachment 3026317 View attachment 3026329
Perfect! Oar squirt did say that he wanted to do do a hurricane cruise where he's a "reporter."

010130.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
I think the room they’re calling their flex space is the little area just inside their front door to the left. It currently houses three random tables with little room for anything else. They’d probably need to move a wall to fit that cheap ass chair in with the rest of that mismatched, arbitrary junk
yup. a useless space. I would have made that the office. then there would be 2 guest bedrooms and could easily make one of the bedrooms a games room or crafts room.

• Heart

SnapChet

VIP Member
My half was good, now let me finger C aSey’s half, because I am out of hand sanitizer.
View attachment 3028582
Good god what a nasty vulgar pig he is. Putting his hands on someone else's food and without giving it a second thought__ as though that's
normal. Again, 'mild ret@ rdation' or 'brain damage at birth' seem plausible explanations for such behavior, an abnormal and misshapen damaged child, add in a copious amount of enabling and tolerating that sort of disgusting behavior in a home environment where he wasn't taught how civilized people act, and that stomach-churning repulsive little creepy and repellant toad is what you get.

Only one way to deal with a filthy food fingerer like that.
Take away his ability to offend: 🔪🗡
200w.gif

PhillyGuy1

Chatty Member
That's one fucking wish I'd personally pay for and drag his ridiculous, lying, depraved and fat ass onboard.
View attachment 3026358
(*It reminds me of Trump saying he would have gone into the Uvalde, TX school unarmed to help the children while the shooter was still active.)
Word fail a that kind of sick lying.
That's nothing more than a troll from the depraved midget. You couldn't get his cowardly ass out in a thunderstorm if Susan were dying and they called him to come now.
And I'd be happy to chip in to help pay for that troll! But let's not forget that his adoring fans who live in La-La Land will praise him and tell him how wonderful it is that he would risk his life to be our on-the-scene hurricane reporter. How anyone with even half a brain cell can still fall for the constant nonsensical gibberish coming from this midget is something I will never understand. He keeps up his phony schtick; they keep eating it up!

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Less than a minute in today and his spoken grammar is already off the charts bad.

0:14
now changing for the better or for the
0:17
worse you guys are going to have to let
0:18
me know down below but I think it is for
0:21
the better in some reasons I kind of

• Haha