Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Now, as to why oar boy would be doing it that way, I assume that having their heads that close together, even while sleeping, might have meant possible gay cooties. So JoJo had to suffer Kyle's foot stench.
Probably best they stayed in one room then: kept all the cooties in one place.

Reactions: 3

Cristoff68

I am hoping that Nick will just let his Grindr blow up. Would serve Kyle right.
What?!?! Please tell me he doesn’t have a grindr account. Isn’t he supposed to be a church boy?
---
Remember that giant "surge charger" that Kylie, the cruise expert, was trying to promote as allowed on cruises? It got confiscated confuscudated by security.
View attachment 2961045
Interesting. He’s wearing that exact same shirt 😂

Last edited:

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Still nothing about his grandfather and Casey must be taking all her days.
I guess Casey is not visiting her family this year. I believe she hinted that she didn't have many days left.

But that's exactly what Kile wants to do.... isolate her from her family.
---
So Dwarfy posts a bunch of suggestions that stans sent him for what to do in Chicago.

444782395_18432554173062842_2354491958443808117_n.jpg

Last edited:

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Casey’s thinking “damn those tonsil stones stink.”
---

This isn’t dressing up. It’s a quarter zip. wtf. Can’t wait until he needs a real noob. Good luck.
---

Any tips? I’m going twice this month (long story lol). I think I have a lot of good restaurants booked:

Duck Duck Goat
Publican
Rose Mary
Girl & The Goat
Virtue
If you’re gonna be in the Chicago suburbs, we ate brunch at EvaDean Bakery in Wilmette over Memorial Day weekend while visiting family. 10/10, would recommend

Last edited:
I imagine he is going to be a bit salty though because there are so many people that are hosted on this cruise. It is going to be packed with them. I didn't book this cruise for that reason but am looking forward to hearing from some of my hosted friends onboard. Plus, DCL did say that they couldn't guarantee a full experience as a preview cruise when the initial booking was announced. Not to mention, that the same cruise is half the price if you don't mind waiting a couple of months. Not ideal for someone monetizing the trip, but for us regular people, a much better deal.
Dude is always salty. You know he will be seething if he can't get the Tiana footage out before the rest of the grifters.

• Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kyle's sock puppet has been messaging that @TheKylePallo account begging him to take down the account. The person behind that account sent these to Dudley who posted them to X. This was a few days after his grandfather passed away and this is what he spends his time doing. Something is seriously mentally wrong with this dwarf. Now he's pretending to be 'James'

008997.jpg
008996.jpg

009000.jpg
009001.jpg

009002.jpg
009003.jpg

CaseyDoormat

he's going to be on the disney cruise to lookout cay he said first time on the disney magic maybe he was invited?

Reactions: 2

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
These two discussing the Virgin ship that will homeport out of NJ. They both mention bringing their sister. I’ll give JoJo a slight pass since his sister lives in NJ but why neither of them consider bringing their GF is beyond me. If I was dating Krista, I’d absolutely be bringing that arm candy with me. Casey is too prude to enjoy Virgin hence the deleted footage from last time.
When did they say that? Did they say when? I don’t see anything about Virgin leaving out of NJ.

SPM418

VIP Member
I am surprised he does not have a cada
WAKE? WAKE, you say?
[It is quite normal and often traditional to offer alcohol and spirits such as wine, beer and perhaps sherry at a funeral wake or reception.
___ Emily Post]

Damn, we've found the lure that got the slackjawed drunken alcoholic midget to go back for the funeral ...other than being shamed online. :ROFLMAO:

LIQUOR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'!😵🤪🥳😵 All our friends are here!

View attachment 2960374View attachment 2960381
I wonder if he has a cadaver camera for his grandfather and follow the funeral home as they prepare his grandfather for his final resting spot.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Ok probably just me, but them keep calling the bar (draught haus) a brewery is grating on me.

Tried googling and can't find anything saying Version Cruises has an onboard brewery. As I'm aware carnival has an onboard brewery and I believe P&O also have an onboard distillery to produce gin.

SPM418

VIP Member

I skimmed through JoJo's Video. The Kp in bed with the pillows scene starts at 55:14. He is working on editing a thumbnail.

Their room does not look luxurious at all. We know these two can't stand each other, and they are forced together for the videos. JoJo was definitely pressing Kp's buttons in this. It was extremely awkward.

I'm not sure how JoJo and Kp pretend they aren't raging alcoholics. JoJo seems plastered the whole time.
" Why Can't We Be Friends, Why Can't We Be Friends?" War 1975.

Reactions: 1