Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
Someone asked JoJo if he washed the shirt he's wearing (same shirt from the cruise). He laughed it off and said he washed it.
I could never imagine Kile hanging out with a group of guy friends like this. He'd be so uncomfortable.
Didn't he attend one of JoJo's birthday livestreams at the park one time with a bunch of JoJo's friends then ran off and disappeared?
After 20 minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 4

SPM418

VIP Member
Everytime one of them says Virgin, I am expected Madonna singing in the background. Thank you Michael Kaye in 90 seconds.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
It’s a shame what they’ve done to that theatre. I think they already do know that drones work though. DLP’s show is great and it’s been going on for years. I thought it was fun. But you’re right it’s likely a test for American audiences.

Sports games are using them sometimes for some really cool effects. By the time AK or another WDW location gets them, they’ll be so commonplace.
TBH, I thought a drone show was coming to either Disney or Universal. I'm not a Disney Expert like Dwarfy.

However when you read (late last year) that the company that does the DLP drone show opens a Orlando office, well!, haha.

---
So I saw this comment and went to watch what was said. Is it just me or has he been making more and more digs at Casey lately. In the cruise with her sister he made fun of her dancing. I remember that bc I was like oof. When dumbo comes on, he’s says, “it’s Casey jr” WTF
Wiki the clip. New category, "How Kyle belittles people and loved ones."

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Everyone thinks Chicagoans are all about deep dish pizza. We’re not. It is more for tourists. Here we prefer pub style pizza. Ask your friend about it. Another place I recommend is Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder in Lincoln Park. I constantly see videos about it on TikToks and on The Food Network.
Pub pizza x1,000. I love Flo & Santos on South Wabash. Nothing like pierogis and pie...LOL. Also kinda partial to Kuma's Corner for burgers (may know the owner). ;)

AKW24

VIP Member
That's the way Virgin does their rooms. The beds are either together as a queen, or separated as twins in an L-shape, instead of doing it Lucy and Ricky style with room for the Holy Spirit. You can also have the one that's lengthwise used as a couch during the day and then put back as a queen for bed.

Now, as to why oar boy would be doing it that way, I assume that having their heads that close together, even while sleeping, might have meant possible gay cooties. So JoJo had to suffer Kyle's foot stench.
they should have booked two solo cabins.

Reactions: 3

bluebird33

Speaking of the beige beetches…this picture should tell everyone his funeral outfit was inappropriate. He wore it for some romantic river cruise days later in Chicago likely without washing it.
That sure is filtered.
---
:ROFLMAO:
The burning question: "Does this ass make his pants look huge?"
And let me say, 34/30 is nothing to be proud of.View attachment 2968849View attachment 2968853 "HuskySoyBoy"

View attachment 2968845View attachment 2968844
He won’t go to that side of town.

For a different perspective we watched Jojo’s videos which I must admit were quit annoying, but it’s so much more apparent that Kylie has some sort of issue. He’s also very very drunk. They both are. The mess in that room is disturbing and disgusting. Who lives like that?
The last restaurant they go to he looks like a bum and says he’s not interested in meat. I’m guessing cause it’s extra $$$. How anyone would want these two asshats advertising anything for them is crazy.
Anyone grab clips of the superchat jabs that were on JoJo's live?

AKW24

VIP Member
2) Also, thank you for confirming you don’t pay for anything. Before I leave for anywhere, I check that I have my keys, wallet, and phone.
I do that. Had one job that I took transit and I would have to tell myself "keys, wallet, phone" before I walked out the door to make sure I didn't have to walk to the station just to walk back.

True, but I (and I assume most others on here), can walk out my door with nothing but my phone and wallet and literally forget my entire suitcase and still be capable of replacing everything with ease once I land at my destination. Now that I think of it, if all you have are Disney gift cards and a $500 preloaded debit card, taking your wallet for purposes of purchasing something becomes somewhat moot.
these days I could walk out the door with either my phone or wallet and manage just fine.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
There is a story, just not one that's similar to the previous ride. This one is about coming together, not running from death.
I'm probably being a bit harsh because Splash Mountain was one of my favorite rides. The comments on the video I watched (side by side comparison with Splash Mountain) were pretty negative overall. But I'd probably have to ride it to get a better sense of the ride.

(Obvious spoilers if anyone is planning to ride it)

SPM418

VIP Member
Casey’s thinking “damn those tonsil stones stink.”
---

This isn’t dressing up. It’s a quarter zip. wtf. Can’t wait until he needs a real noob. Good luck.
---

Any tips? I’m going twice this month (long story lol). I think I have a lot of good restaurants booked:

Duck Duck Goat
Publican
Rose Mary
Girl & The Goat
Virtue
Enjoy Chicago. Let us know if you run into the cast of Chicago Fire, Chicago PD or Chicago Med.

SnapChet

VIP Member
I almost said, 'How much more life can he wring out of one man's funeral." __ but didn't. Oh wait?
200w (2).gif
But you know he's probably taped a couple more at least and he won't waste em'... even though these "Weekend at Grandpas" vids have not been the view bonanza he'd hoped for, in fact, they've tanked.