Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SPM418

VIP Member
Yeah, I don’t get the draw of Golden Oak, but that’s me. Give me something on the water one million times over living on Disney property. I’m not one to crap on other people’s dreams, but as someone who considers himself extremely lucky to be able afford a home there if I wanted one, it just doesn’t appeal to me
Same here. If it was a choice between Golden Oaks and Montauk, NY, it would be Montauk always.

Reactions: 4

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
His parents said the other day they had a real early flight tues am, I think so mommy and daddy probably went to bed early and that would make sense why he’s posting on his sock 🤣 so so predictable. It’s a shame really.
No they leave on Wednesday morning so one more day lol

starri

VIP Member
I also had a good time watching the sheer joy that TDR Explorer had when he was #hosted for a preview of Fantasy Springs.

I wonder why oar boy turned down his invite to hang out with his elderly parents and cruise to the Bahamas with his sisterwife.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Has he ever driven himself to the airport? He wouldn't even go pick up Sour Susan and the Creepy Clown.

It would be surprising if he didn't insist she take the time off to take him to the airport to avoid paying for parking and so the 15 year old Barbiemobile would be safely plunked down still occupying the "only room for my car...u park on the street" garage. 🤔
Did they fly to Ft. Lauderdale? I would have thought he would have driven.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Wouldn't the insurance be in his mortgage?
Not necessarily. It depends on the lender typically. Some lenders prefer to pay both the property taxes and the homeowner's insurance themselves and collect via an impound account (usually combined with the loan payment into a single monthly payment). That way they know the collateralized property is insured against loss. Other lenders allow you to pay the insurance on your own. If you pay on your own, there's a chance the policy could lapse and the lender would need to take out their own policy. If oar boy's lender is smart, they're impounding the insurance money and paying it directly.

BofA is big on impound accounts for both property taxes and insurance, while Chase typically just deals with property taxes and leaves you to pay your own insurance.

giftboxjoe

My god in heaven. The old fool standing on tiptoes trying to reach that outlet while the Dumbass Dwarf squeals like pig grabbed by the balls.
This is tragicomedy, of a sort, on a Disney cartoon scale.
_______________________________________________________________________________Too bad it wasn't a fixture with a fan on it.______
View attachment 2923236View attachment 2923241
And why is he not wearing his clown nose for safety?

Reactions: 3

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Pallos got in super late Thursday night, basically when they got there it was Friday. Friday was Animal Kingdom and Shulas. Saturday was May the 4th at Hollywood Studios and Sunday was Epcot with dinner at home. They went to Raglan on Monday, the band matches the schedule on May 6 and they instagram storied it. Ger definitely said “I’m going to wait until Friday to get it.” Sounds to me like their trip was longer than we were led to believe. Wonder If they are staying extra nights at the Pallonesian or a hotel?
What day did Alexa arrive? Because I thought that this was filmed before she arrived from what they were saying but maybe they were referring to her not going on the cruise as opposed to not going to Disney Springs that evening. But I thought I heard Kyle say Alexa couldn't make it this trip or something to that effect like he was still keeping up the surprise. If she already landed in Orlando where was she?

grundel

Chatty Member
As far as the cruise, forgive me because I didn’t watch it all, but I don’t get why he says “Bahamas, probably”. They leave in a few days, right? Why the “probably”? Is he being coy with the audience or is he seriously unsure of where they’re going?
---
Just flipping around the today’s video & noticed at 10:52 Farlexa throwing up the double birds at Kyle behind her back. So much for family friendly. Seems even Kyle’s sister doesn’t totally buy his brand of bullshitView attachment 2925657
Airplane-lexa ✈ 🤔