Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
Watched today’s video offering. Noticed something interesting, at 10:03 Dad3 is trying on the hat. Everyone is encouraging him to get it. He says, I am going to wait until Friday to get it. What? I thought they were leaving early Wednesday? It makes sense since Kyle can’t take them to the airport in the Barbie car, and they have to take the bus or an Escalade from the resort he made them get. Guess the Clown and Banker had a secret of their own and may have added a few extra days to their trip? Any one else hear that?
Kyle’s vlogs are all out of order. Could that vlog have been filmed last week on the Thursday they arrived?

Reactions: 5

Bierman

Chatty Member
I do not understand these people. So will the single bed have to fit a third person at the crackerjack box or will Alexa be crammed into Ma & Pa Clown’s room on property?
Just in time for Mommy and Daddy to move to a hotel

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
Well, I'm thinking of a different route because we know about Grifty's, what did he call it, "...bone issues." 😂

View attachment 2929890 View attachment 2929884 Soooo'... I'm pitcherin' Kyle demanding to have the bed all by himself; old SourCrow Susan on the pullout; and CreeperDAD, since he can't get under the bed, sleeping on the floor.
It would be fair, in Kyle's mind, because he did have the original idea for them to pay for it all and take him a cruise as an "investment" (OH..almost did a spit take.) in his channel.
Ther's definitely a bone (or two) giving oar boy some discomfort from behind...

SnapChet

VIP Member
You too can have a dining room like "Our Place"

View attachment 2931948

Or Our Porch

View attachment 2931949
Casey's idea of "style" and "home design" is that of the typical American "Beigeorian." (Not to be confused with the Bajorans...who had, I'm sure, better taste.)
Casey's decor will always be a sad beige because she's a sad beige little lady whose idea of design and decor came from a Southern Living magazine. There's no color or creativity, only beige, beige items and beige paint to reflect beige lives. It's a "lifestyle" and design aesthetic from The Sad Beige Depression Collection.
441533087_8302026496490860_3310199109797494112_n.jpg
definitely-maybe-romance.gif

Reactions: 4

BlurryCat

VIP Member
1. I don't know if I believe these 2 were going to do something on their own
2. Of COURSE he HAD to be included

3. I am getting tired of seeing that pocketbook. It is like she buys something and just uses it until it falls apart. Switch up girl and of COURSE it is BEIGE once again

View attachment 2932930
---
"I don't drink much anymore"

View attachment 2932972
---
Why is he obsessed with the "third wheeling" thing. You can't all just go out. It's not like you have any chemistry and you are goo goo all over each other and romantic?

View attachment 2932976
---
BFF's over there. Alexa said no to holding hands with Casey. As much as he wants to push it, Alexa does NOT like Casey and never has.

View attachment 2932979
Listen to the way he says it 🤣 "what about MEEEEE!?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4