Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
🤣 🤣 Hulk vs Iron Man sleepover fight with tender kisses and gentle caress.

OK, before leaving for the day, just a quick snarky run though of that APD vid through ChatGPT.

Once upon a time in the realm of unabashed self-absorption, there existed a chap who fancied himself the Sultan of Steaks and the King of Complacency. Let's call him Sir Unaware Douchealot, for his ignorance and arrogance knew no bounds.

Sir Unaware Douchealot, in a rare display of self-awareness (or lack thereof), took to the airwaves of his daily douche show to issue what he deemed a sincere apology. You see, he had recently dined at an establishment where he claimed to have encountered the finest cuts of big meat this side of the Mississippi. However, his proclamation of culinary ecstasy was met with skepticism, particularly from his long-suffering roommate back at his little house, whom he affectionately referred to as "the girl who lives with me."

In a desperate attempt to save face (and perhaps salvage his reputation as a discerning big meat enthusiast), Sir Unaware Douchealot professed his undying admiration for his very handsome waiter, whom he christened Prince Charming. Little did Sir Unaware Douchealot know, Prince Charming's "take the tip" "take the tip" mantra was not an invitation to indulge in a gratuity, but rather a subtle hint about his, ahem, big hog meat. But why let a minor detail like that get in the way of a good big meaty story?

As the plot thickened (much like the grease in Sir Unaware Douchealot's arteries), his handsome and bruiser of a sister descended upon the scene, triggering a series of familial calamities and logistical nightmares. With accommodations scarce and tempers flaring, Sir Unaware Douchealot's parents were unceremoniously shipped out of their closet in the house where the girl who lived with Sir Unaware Douchelot was and off to a magical Disney hotel, while Sir Unaware Douchealot and his sister prepared for a wild night of sibling togetherness, revelry and closeness, if you get my drift.

Amidst the chaos and confusion, Sir Unaware Douchealot waxed poetic about the unbearable Florida heat and the prospect of sweaty sibling sleepovers and endless grunting and sweating. And with that, our tale of big meaty misadventures and familial foibles comes to a close, leaving behind a lingering sense of secondhand embarrassment and a pressing need for a reality check. Until next time, dear readers, may your egos be deflated and your apologies be genuine (but probably not).

Reactions: 5
So they offered donuts from Publix that they bought the other day and bread and butter and coffee for breakfast. This one wants to save from washing so she uses the huge knife she used to cut the bread. Wow.

View attachment 2922884
---

Wouldn't the insurance be in his mortgage?
Not in FL with all the issues with getting insurance. Especially if he want hurricane insurance or a flood rider.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
All, absolutely all, of that false bravado, is glaring proof of his insecurity (that is getting worse as his ages badly) and his overwhelming inferiority complex. He's been ridiculed and laughed at his whole life, fears the real world, and become the voracious based Chad online. In the real world he's a small little man, the butt of jokes and derisive sneering and mockery.
He acts out with sock puppets and cringe worthy self praise to mask it all, along with it add in his many, many homosexual traits and actions and obvious self hatred for them, a self hatred he's developed at home with the old MAGAClown and Crone. He wasn't born a self hating, insecure and self loathing person; he's developed that over a lifetime with the fear to be who he is instilled in him by his parents and their 'church'. He protests far, far .... far too much. So many of his online insults are such obvious projection, it makes me laugh. It's surprising he can't see how self defeating that all is.
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯 NAILED IT!

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Come on Kp, you are such an anal-lick-its type of guy. Please do a video and help me understand why the DIS stock price fell today on the back of the Q2 earnings report.

Wanna follow in your footsteps for a 🔥🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolio, got some la-car-no cards.
I saw Kylie on Barron’s Roundtable and he attributed it to ‘hype.’ I believe i was either the absence or the abundance of the ’hype.’

So basically he is saying when he is alone, he only gets 10% off alcohol but when he drags along Casey, he can get 20% off.

View attachment 2935209
Kind of to this point, I swear he was auditioning potential cast member girlfriends in quick succession at one point. Emily, Sam, then White Nails Casey. His channel was in need of cast member discounts for an infusion of life support to keep it going. Casey, unfortunately for her, has proven the most docile and mailable to his manipulations so she won the final 🌹🥴, if you will. As a prize, she gets to spend her time off from him, cultivating the LTK shop, with his thoughtful (calculated commercially available easily linked) special Christmas and birthday gifts personal to her for mass consumption, while he booze cruises. When the call ☎ is coming from inside the house, you get outta there.

• Haha
OaR bOy WiLL bE Seeeeeeeeeething.

View attachment 2935721
Sorry single ladies, your dreams of getting slammed against the wall and pounded into oblivion by Adrian have been dashed. Oh my. So much to say here, but I won't.

Time to step it up, Kyle! You need to propose to Casey ASAP!!! And have a baby fast to catch up with Casey's sister and brother in law.

Kyle should make a video singing this song and send it to the Durliats.

• Haha

CaseyDoormat

crazy difference between oar boy and this youtuber i found named Ryan Trahan he actually puts thought and effort into his content

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Not in FL with all the issues with getting insurance. Especially if he want hurricane insurance or a flood rider.
Ahh ok. Thanks, I only know from my mortgage.
---
He called the electrical panel in the garage something different before. he likely doesn't know what it is still.
Probably not. Obvious it is either the parents house or he bought to flex and is just playing house.

AKW24

VIP Member
Wouldn't he just write it off, like so many other things?
there is a limit to how much you can write off in a year to where it's still a benefit.
but what happens when the wayfair or RH people don't want to be seen on camera?

besides, straight up free or have to deal with and add to the paperwork is likely the answer. plus it would still include paying up front.