Kyle Pallo #75 My current camera may not be disposable but my content sure is!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Casey is getting those balls in her face too (not literal ones of course lol). She literally is just like Kile that I am sure he made her say that and she looks and sounds just so immature.

1715009635912.png

1715009698143.png

---
Oh boy, someone grab this clip. Just like I said, Kile made her say that about this old video

1715009897211.png

Reactions: 4
OMG between Kile screaming on the ride the entire time and dad dad dad yelling like this at the end, I don't get who has more issues. Wow, just wow. These are MEN????

1715011023636.png

---
Dude took his shoes off for soarin? The poor people below him
Yup and then he talked about something smelling like feet when they got off the ride. Ummmm wellll.....

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
OMG between Kile screaming on the ride the entire time and dad dad dad yelling like this at the end, I don't get who has more issues. Wow, just wow. These are MEN????

View attachment 2918829
---

Yup and then he talked about something smelling like feet when they got off the ride. Ummmm wellll.....
The yelling was awful. He preaches about being respectful in line and not farting etc… but he fails to see the nuisance he is. These vloggers are like Nutria in Louisiana….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I cannot get over the amount of complaining these four do in the first 10 minutes of today's vlog: it's too hot, the lines are too long, the people who don't like the seagulls on Nemo should go somewhere else, etc. Then Kyle spends a ton of the time going on & on about all the people drinking around the world, clearly jealous that he has to keep up this farce that he's a non-drinker. Again, who is the audience for this trash? Honestly, Casey, marry that man because you're just as depressing as the rest of them. Just four miserable people, recording their sad & sorry lives for "fame" & "fortune"

Reactions: 15
These are the current top 2 thread title suggestions, if anyone wants to cast a vote or start a new thread.
Christmas Ham, post 358, 23 votes
Bank Cancelled, post 490, 16 votes

1715019786505.png

Reactions: 4
“Because it was definitely not in the pasture”

IMG_0659.png

---
When I’m talking to someone with a ‘Big Johnny’ I usually can’t wait for them to start talking about it

IMG_0660.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Link to the new thread peeps. <3

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.