Kyle Pallo #60 Just call me Icon of the Sleaze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason he wanted a dog so much in the first place was because his brother got a dog. When that happened he was like a tween girl over on Twitter spamming "I waaaaaant a dog! I hope I get a dog as a Christmas present! Someone get me a dog!"

View attachment 2644286
View attachment 2644281
View attachment 2644283
View attachment 2644284
View attachment 2644282
View attachment 2644279
View attachment 2644280

He was around 25-26 years old here and sounds like an entitled 8 year old begging his mommy & daddy. There's something very wrong with him. And if he got a dog, that poor dog would be neglected after he quickly grew bored of it like he does with everything else. Replace the word "dog" with "house" on those tweets and he sounds just like he does in his recent vlogs. "I waaaaant a house!!! I just waaaant a house!" What a petulant, insufferable and incapable "adult" he is. 🥴
Aww poor KKKylie... I have two Golden Retrievers
36600.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Kylie was averaging a new thread every 3 days for a while. Sure seems like a lot less people posting here and I can definitely see why. I haven't been able to sit through a full video for months.
---

He's also stealing from Tattle again and accusing people of "drinking and seething all day" 😂 🤣

And then he'll post that he never reads Tattle

View attachment 2644423
I last average 5 mins max. I make it through an entire vlog at most once a week.

Reactions: 5
In todays video, every time Pallo contradicted himself I took a shot to Tito's ... hospital staff is saying I should be out of ICU tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In todays video, every time Pallo contradicted himself I took a shot to Tito's ... hospital staff is saying I should be out of ICU tomorrow.
Those are just his live thoughts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how Kyle always claims that all his “hatters” are so jealous of him, but in reality, it’s just a projection because HE’S the one who is super jealous of everyone else. He has such an inflated sense of self that anytime anyone close to him gets something that he doesn’t or cannot have, then he immediately wants it for himself, and honestly after reading his crazy dog tweets, I have to wonder if he genuinely WANTS those things or if he just wants to flex and try to prove to everyone that he is just as good or, in his mind, BETTER than everyone else. His sister wants a house, now he wants a house. His brother gets a dog, now he wants a dog. JoJo gets 1 million subscribers and the coveted YouTube plaque and then all of a sudden Kyle wants to move out into his own lugshureee apartment, then he does and now’s he’s back on his house kick because it’s not good enough. Does anyone close to him have a Rolex 😂?? We all know though that he wants stuff, gets it, flexes, no one cares, and then he gets tired of it and wants the next best thing.

I don’t know why the Rolex in particular cracks me up soooo much. I guess it’s because I always think of this clip from the cult classic Weird Al movie “UHF”. 😂 (definitely watch it if you’ve never seen it)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine Brian reading this and speed dialing KP?
"Kyle?"
"Yea Brian"
"How do they know you suck me off"
"Brian, I figured you leaked one of our private videos"
"Kyle, I only showed my church group"
"Brian, you should get a donation basket going and send it to me"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has the mental development of a toddler. Needs to post that he loves he veggies now. Seeking validation for such mundane things.

What’s next? “I’m on a hygiene streak. I took two consecutive daily showers!”

IMG_0121.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Looks like poor ol debby sue is probably over the moon because Kyle liked her tweet. Her English is almost as good as Kyle's. LOL

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 7.26.49 AM.png

You can tell that the trolls are starting to get to Kyle and even if he says otherwise, he's paying attention to them more now.

Screen Shot 2023-12-22 at 7.27.52 AM.png

Reactions: 8
The only reason he wanted a dog so much in the first place was because his brother got a dog. When that happened he was like a tween girl over on Twitter spamming "I waaaaaant a dog! I hope I get a dog as a Christmas present! Someone get me a dog!"

View attachment 2644286
View attachment 2644281
View attachment 2644283
View attachment 2644284
View attachment 2644282
View attachment 2644279
View attachment 2644280

He was around 25-26 years old here and sounds like an entitled 8 year old begging his mommy & daddy. There's something very wrong with him. And if he got a dog, that poor dog would be neglected after he quickly grew bored of it like he does with everything else. Replace the word "dog" with "house" on those tweets and he sounds just like he does in his recent vlogs. "I waaaaant a house!!! I just waaaant a house!" What a petulant, insufferable and incapable "adult" he is. 🥴
he knows he's an adult right? because as an adult he could (i'm going to use a word that i know he's not familiar with) PURCHASE a dog any time he wants. so i'm confused he has a want, he "supposedly" has money (stop laughing) so why doesn't he get a dog? even though it wouldn't be fair to the dog. but just saying he's an adult with a want but won't buy his "want". makes no sense.

Reactions: 7
BlurryCat… can you repost that video compilation of Kyle saying how bad he wants a house? It was hysterical LOL
---
he knows he's an adult right? because as an adult he could (i'm going to use a word that i know he's not familiar with) PURCHASE a dog any time he wants. so i'm confused he has a want, he "supposedly" has money (stop laughing) so why doesn't he get a dog? even though it wouldn't be fair to the dog. but just saying he's an adult with a want but won't buy his "want". makes no sense.
He was saying how he wanted to get a dog only after he gets a house. Maybe his apartment complex doesn’t allow dogs, or maybe he wants a house with a yard so he can just let the dog out and won’t have to walk it because we all know he’s lazy AF and wants a dog but not all the responsibility that comes with having one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Kyle may never be genuinely happy. That makes for a pathetic life. I don't envy him.
I'd guess he had 1, maybe 2 good years where he actually enjoyed most of the year and felt like he was living the dream...but all that repetitive-ness doesn't make for an enjoyable life overall. If he went to the other parks and attractions in the Orlando/Tampa area and switched it up for a year I bet he'd feel soooo much better about life. The only thing that changes in his life is wait times based off of the peaks and valleys of travel season. That's why he talks about it so much.

Reactions: 10
He reminds me of those guys who make comments like this but when push comes to shove they have NO clue what to do with the girl. STILL NO chemistry between these 2. No matter what he tries to say about her, this is something you just have or don't have with another person

1703260293218.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.