Kyle Pallo #60 Just call me Icon of the Sleaze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over the proportions of our favorite little dwarf. He’s so bleeping weird: Body shape and personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What adult nicks their face over mediocre theme park pizza? That’s right KP!

via Napoli is fine but the entire NE part of America has better pizza imo. Via Napoli is good compared to Saukville I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

via Napoli is fine but the entire NE part of America has better pizza imo. Via Napoli is good compared to Saukville I suppose.
He was really on one that day! He’s so manic and out of control. Also I’ve noticed he gets recognized by a lot of “dads” in Disney. It’s super weird. Is there some weird sugar daddy, Disney dad website that he’s part of? 😂
---
IMG_7264.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Sorry. NYC doesn’t have juicy pizza with watery centers.
BFF04162-6E32-4A78-994D-6F1AB96B82EA.png
18BA5D75-9B5E-43C5-BDCA-75F708F74756.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The Banker & Clown having a blast chaperoning their 30 year old man-child's date night.

005263.png

• Haha
Another scripted scene at the very end where mom & dad suck up to Kyle's fans. Funny how they only started doing this for the first time ever after his views started tanking.

005264.png

005265.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
"Sire-nara"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Another scripted scene at the very end where mom & dad suck up to Kyle's fans. Funny how they only started doing this for the first time ever after his views started tanki
Flailing his hands around like that in the middle of a crowded restaurant. 🤦‍♂️ So cringe.

Something is very wrong with him. I went back and watched it again and he's tweaking out. Exaggerated facial movement, twitching, can't sit still, shouting, and is talking so fast he's out of breath.
---
Is DADx3 suspecting a substance issue? They have to realize this is not normal...

View attachment 2630556
View attachment 2630591
Well, I missed that. Was the bleeping ManicMidget trying to eat and stabbed himself in the eye?
Sounds likely.
If his Clown Parents really cared about him, they'd file an affidavit with the Clerk of Superior Court or Magistrate of District Court and see if they couldn't have him committed.

stevemartin-cork.gif

---
They are all repulsive. I do not have the stomach to watch this freak sideshow anymore! I can barely watch the clips these days. 🤢
100% agree. I wretch sometimes just watching a clip for a few seconds and I cannot listen to his high pitched squelching voice at all.
It's 'fingernails on a blackboard' painful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, I missed that. Was the bleeping ManicMidget trying to eat and stabbed himself in the eye?
Even worse. He got too excited for green beans and pizza, and started flapping his doughy arms around and scratched his eye with his nail. Not even kidding.
giphy - 2023-12-14T201143.656.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
His torso makes up about 75% of his stature.
It's as though about a foot of his midsection failed to develop.
It's truly freakish.
When he stands with arms to his side, he has the silhouette of an orangutan.
orangutan.jpg
* I feel like I've libeled orangutans here. They are extraordinary creatures, gentle and loving. "The Old Men Of The Forest".....and they're smarter than Kyle. So I have to apologize to them. :LOL:
---
Well, the Kyle the Con thought dragging
The Old Bat and Krusty The Clown down
as clickbait and views, he was sadly mistaken.
They've gone over as well as an STD on
a wedding night.
They are doing worse than the cruises
and the damned staycation nightmares.
12K views in 11 hours :eek:
A Stormy Epcot Night! Dinner At Napoli
(BEST Disney Pizza) & Living With
The Land Christmas Displays

Damned shame someone didn't push him
out of the boat to shut that loudmouth up.

NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop:Dump
193K subscribers

Took a month to add another 1K
subs.
A ball of lint would have gotten
1K subs sooner.

Already ratio'd all to hell as well.
This is going to be brutal. :ROFLMAO:
(y)918 ___ (n)1.5K

92.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Might I add Chicago pub style thin crust pizza and Detroit style pizza. Kylie thinks Chicagoans eat deep dish pizza. We rarely do. That is for tourists who don’t venture outside of the tourist traps in the city.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

But it is no NY pizza.

Reactions: 5
Sorry. NYC doesn’t have juicy pizza with watery centers. View attachment 2630714View attachment 2630715
Nor does DC or Philly or Chicago. Jesus Christ that sounds bleeping foul.
---
But it is no NY pizza.
Yeah it’s not even close ha
---
Might I add Chicago pub style thin crust pizza and Detroit style pizza. Kylie thinks Chicagoans eat deep dish pizza. We rarely do. That is for tourists who don’t venture outside of the tourist traps in the city.
Right! Because he’s a moron. I like both when I visit tbh tho!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.