Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Good look at MiniSquatch's balding pate. No wonder he keeps that tuft of hair in front about a foot long and twirls it through those ridiculous backward worn baseball hats.
Soon he'll be working it like his Lord & MAGA Master at MAGA Lardo' does that "thing" on top of his head.
aju.jpg
are.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
Jojo hanging out with McLovin and befriending the rest of the University of Miami frat bros on the Margaritaville cruise ship while having 800k subs seems like this is Kyle’s fantasy lifestyle

• Haha

airbusA330

VIP Member
This image is proof that neither Kyle nor Jojo are financially successful. Kyle is still wearing that ill-fitting suit that looks like it is a hand-me-down and Jojo is wearing terrible loafers that look like cheap orthopedic shoes pensioners buy from home shopping channels. They'd look sad with shorts but with a suit they're horrifying.

I'm not a fashion snob but one thing every man should own is a well fitting black suit and shoes. You can dress them up for weddings, dress them down for funerals, and accessorise them accordingly for business.

Austin looks good, but startled/drunk. They look like a pair of gatecrashers who shop in thrift stores.
Exactly. The curtain here was pulled back a little. They’re broke. Which honestly, who cares, but they act like they’re more successful than they are which is douchey.

Hilarious they’re acting like this guy is some amazing friend. They’ve known him for 4 years, most of which was a pandemic. I’m sure he’s nice but why is he friends with them? 😂 Jojo and Kyle went for some free food because they’re poor.

• Haha

DonnyBergerStan

VIP Member
None of his behavior should be a surprise. At this point, whatever happens is on her.
I agree; if she found him before matching to him on Bumble, what was it about his vlogs that made her think "I need to raise a family with this guy"? The nummy food reviews? The concrete updates? Sleeping with his sister?

When your bf has more than one tattle threads, that should be a red flag in itself. Kyle has more than 20!

She doesn't give a lot of energy to the vlogs but I won't fault her for that; Kyle's still the one editing what gets posted in the end. Hopefully she can break free before it affects her career but if she doesn't, she's had more than enough time.

Reactions: 12

starri

VIP Member
None of his behavior should be a surprise. At this point, whatever happens is on her.

• Heart

YellowJacket

I love how he was flexing Casey, her sister and brother in law’s apartment trying to insinuate that it was just Caseys place. We all know her sister probably got that fancy coffee maker for her wedding.
It gave me the ICK when he sat down to play video games while Casey Doormat meal prepped for him. Wasn’t he learning how to cook? Does fifa teach you how to cook ?

Scooby Don't

VIP Member
Maybe Kyle gave the “Rona” to JoJo back in 2021. Stranger things have happened. When someone lies so much, it's a challenge to find the truth.
It's possible but I remember Jojo being ill first, I suspect infected from Kat as all of her roommates had it at the time. I think someone said Jojo got it at the gym?
I also remember people saying that Kyle had ignored their advice to get a booster vaccine. Kyle was careless wearing masks below his nose also. Typical Trumpist. So it's not surprising he got it.
Either way both he and Jojo didn't isolate and couldn't wait to rush back to the parks.

tnutz

i love Not Gay Nick. He is awesome and brings so much to the vlogs. It is pretty obvious Kyle is crushing on him. The toe on thigh touching. The romantic lounge area. sorry, straight men don’t do that.

SHRIMP KING PALLO

VIP Member
I still like her because she’s cute and I’m a simple man but Casey sure is one stupid bitch isn’t she lmao
---
Title of the video is “date night away from parents”

Riding Living With The Land, he turns to Casey and says “you look like you’re on a field trip”

What age does he think he is?
---
Kyle says he is going live next week for his birthday and it will be the first live stream with Casey. He then says maybe Alexa will fly down, gets so excited and says he will call her. DUDE your girlfriend is RIGHT THERE and you’re already calling up your side piece bro

Last edited:
  • Haha

cuddlycritic

Chatty Member
This is just me being me, looking for stuff to "read into" 😁 But i noticed that Alexa, Taylor and JoJo aren't following Casey's new IG account that he made her create, OR her "personal" one. Just found that a little bit interesting. 3 people hes supposedly really close to dont seem to want to get to know his girlfriend. ( But, watch, I'm sure thats gonna change later today once he reads this and makes them all hit "follow". HAHA Like i said, its me reading into stuff- but i do think it's interesting.

Anyway- he needs to stop shoving food his mouth and thinking its content. At least have something intelligent to say about the food besides that its pizza is "juicy" or it looks like turds.
You bring up a good point. I think they probably know it’s just a relationship that he’s using this girl for. No different than all of his other relationships.

JoJo helps with rent, Alexa supplies his drugs from work, Casey is the simpleton that tags along and makes sure he isn’t alone in the park and I bet he made her comfortable with using her discount by saying “I’m trying to buy a house” don’t forget his mom is his banker. And Dadx3 zaps all negative feedback without really thinking about what the people are saying.

Yunque01

VIP Member
FYI, i just received a DM on Twitter from the same individual that contacted me previously. This person advised that Kyle is incredibly self-conscious about his yellow teeth and reminding him of it would drive him nuts! Do with that what you want. I intend to let him know after he posts his vlog tomorrow.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
I may be wrong but it seems to me there's been quite a few new tattlers and twitters joining us of late. Yet I can't think of a recent scandal that might account for the influx. Did he do something atrocious that I missed?
I think the 'word' is getting out. His past is catching up to him and from his outrageous and dangerous behaviors during COVID, his lurid and disgusting shower shows, his constant tsunami of lies, his promises that are never kept, and 'big plans' that are never followed up____to his childish and shameless behaviors during a deadly hurricane___where he took food and shelter from stranded tourists and then proceeded to 'celebrate' the next day as bodies were still being recovered and half of Orlando was still under water, by jumping with kiddie goggles on in little puddles outside the resort. It was a disgrace to humanity.
The "I bought a house" lie fest and fiasco. The "Look at the white fingernails of 'My Girl' mystery' was as stale as a coyote turd 10 days in the AZ sun___and he kept it going ad nauseum.
And the reveal! TA DA: A moon face mouse with stringy hair. A Disney CM off whom he leeches and takes endlessly and she stand by looking adorningly as he peels her alive. She reeks of desperation, has had ample time to wisen up, actually aides him after his bans from Disney media events, and will get what she deserves eventually if she isn't VERY careful.
That laundry list of ourtageous behaviors along with his taking for granted his contributors has led to a steady decline in his Patreon take and his sub total on YouTube might as well be in an iron lung to keep it alive.
And his repetitive and nauseously continuous vids of mini cruises, that gruesome Pallo Clown Posse family, Lora, Nick and now Casey Doormat have worn bible leaf thin. THEY ARE MINDNUMBLINGLY BORING. Only the most devoted shut-ins, smitten lunatics, no-life taintlickers' on YouTube continue to swoon over what is essentially the worst 'reality show' in existence.
And, to repeat, the word has to, eventually, get out. And no one here, at Twitter or YouTube should ever give up exposing his hurtful lies, con job and exploitive behaviors.
To keep that Ol' New York vibe going,
if you haven't already warned people about him,
his past and present behaviors, well ____♪ ♫ ♬
start-spreadin-the-news-inform-them.gif
♪ ♫ ♬ 🙃

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
I can’t believe he’s pulling in a minimum of almost $600 for nothing. I’m sure some of those 114 oblivious people are paying more than $5 too.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Aww... yeah baby. He's killing it today. And maybe he's killing some people to go along with it, huh? Superspreader Kyle (*Oh I know, and even I doubt he had anything worse than a huge hangover, not uncommon for drunks like him, but IF he did have a virus, how completely depraved this disgusting behavior is.)

I remember not long ago a couple of Disney vloggers who stated, on cam and on their vlogs they had tested positive for COVID___ AND THEY WENT TO THE PARKS ANYWAY!
I simply cannot fathom that kind of reckless disregard for other people. These lowest of the low rung of useless Disney vloggers like Pallo are shameless and depraved, and Disney needs to bring down the banhammer on them all ASAP, like yesterday.

Kyle's gift to the happy couple: Intestinal distress, fever and the bloody flux. ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ We've only just begun...♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

• Heart