Kyle Pallo #24 Cruisin’ for a Disney World ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to chapter 24 of the ongoing adventures of the Grimy Grizzly Grifter known as Kyle Pallo.

In the previous thread Kyle did nothing of real interest which mainly involved ignoring his fans and sponsors, splashing around in a waterpark, filming his sister's breasts, being very sick and then suddenly cured, taking advantage of his girlfriend/beard's Disney Cast Member benefits, and filming areas of Walt Disney World that are clearly marked as off limits.

Please add anything I missed.

Title thanks to @NanTeaDrew - congratulations!

Reactions: 15
Kyle thinks he has the norovirus so what does he do? Of course he goes to a theme park buffet while having no appetite and hovers over literally every food option for no reason. This guy needs to be removed from property

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Welcome to chapter 24 of the ongoing adventures of the Grimy Grizzly Grifter known as Kyle Pallo.

In the previous thread Kyle did nothing of real interest which mainly involved ignoring his fans and sponsors, splashing around in a waterpark, filming his sister's breasts, being very sick and then suddenly cured, taking advantage of his girlfriend/beard's Disney Cast Member benefits, and filming areas of Walt Disney World that are clearly marked as off limits.

Please add anything I missed.

Title thanks to @NanTeaDrew - congratulations!
Trying to find the off limits filming drama, can you fill me in?

Reactions: 6
Warning: Stay Away From Superspreader Kyle!🤧😷🤒 ___ The fans sure did. :ROFLMAO:
Your morning Tattle Total of yesterday's The Daily 💩 Dump: aka: The Kyle 💩 Pile
Wandering around Disney World spreading his self diagnosed Norovirus and ignoring
Disney's signs and breaking Disney's park rules:
"Vehicle Traffic ONLY" (He walked right past it as though it wasn't there.)
"No filming in this area" ( He filmed the sign and the area)
Hard to believe he was called out on it and his vid tanked, huh?🤬
ETS88hbLHTZnvva1a49_BYAw=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg 🥵
0000000000.png 🤒

173K subscribers(n) (*Dead in the water sub total.)
1000.jpg
1000a.jpg
3/K :eek:

*So, today we're bringing Casey the Doormat back? SAD

That's really going to bring em' in:
Kyle & Casey: The Doug and Wendy Whiner of YouTube.

Metaphorically, the same as fingernails on a chalkboard.

Reactions: 10
Hey! Have we found his latest scam. Perhaps he's gotten Casey to shill him out (for a price, naturally) to appear at Disney weddings? OMFG!
(*Not watching today's Daily :poop: Dump so let me fantasize. :ROFLMAO: )
"My boyfriend is a YouTube superstar😂and I can arrange for him to vlog your wedding and make you super famous like he is. ___ We will add that additonal charge to your bill. You can pay Kyle up front for his appearance. It will be OK with Disney. Kyle has arranged everything. Remember, along with Walt Disney World, Kyle will immortalize your nuptuals. ___ Now cash or credit? Kyle prefers cash."

If there is any scenario that EVER arises that is even remotely close to that hyperbolic musing, she's going to be gone ASAP from her job.

And back to another waterpark! ____ Pinch me. Am I dreaming?
More shirtless pics of the mangy MiniSquatch. :sick:
kill-myself.gif

Reactions: 7
Wondering how much longer until Kyle's "no rules for me" policy gets Casey fired from Disney.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He’s really pushing for her to make her Instagram public. He really seems to have a pattern of controlling women and forcing them to do things that he wants. Just enjoy it

• Sad
Reactions: 16
This dullard was so sick he “couldn’t keep anything down” for 3 days just the other day and now he’s gonna go party with someone’s 80+ year old grandma. Great combo.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Today's Golden Showers Disney Weddings with Casey is already going over big time. Perfect timing there MiniMan. (chef's kiss) And by 'perfect' I mean: Could you be any more fu*king tone deaf and stupid?
(A) Yes...Yes you can. I have no doubt.

😂

Watching his disintegration at this point is like watching someone hold a gun to his own head and threaten the people watching:
"Do what I want or I'll shoot!" :ROFLMAO:
a099.gif
(*FYI: Except for a hole in his hat and a ruptured eardrum, the guy here was OK. (y))

Reactions: 6
So if they banned Jete for off limits, why aren't they doing anything to him?

Reactions: 15
Hey! Have we found his latest scam. Perhaps he's gotten Casey to shill him out (for a price, naturally) to appear at Disney weddings? OMFG!
(*Not watching today's Daily :poop: Dump so let me fantasize. :ROFLMAO: )
"My boyfriend is a YouTube superstar😂and I can arrange for him to vlog your wedding and make you super famous like he is. ___ We will add that additonal charge to your bill. You can pay Kyle up front for his appearance. It will be OK with Disney. Kyle has arranged everything. Remember, along with Walt Disney World, Kyle will immortalize your nuptuals. ___ Now cash or credit? Kyle prefers cash."

If there is any scenario that EVER arises that is even remotely close to that hyperbolic musing, she's going to be gone ASAP from her job.

And back to another waterpark! ____ Pinch me. Am I dreaming?
More shirtless pics of the mangy MiniSquatch. :sick:
View attachment 2003636
I used my now-famous "Detective Dismom" skills to figure out that I think the wedding is for his old roomate/ sort-of friend, Austin. Surprised if Kyle is actually invited because they never seemed all that close- but, hey, its not my wedding 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used my now-famous "Detective Dismom" skills to figure out that I think the wedding is for his old roomate/ sort-of friend, Austin. Surprised if Kyle is actually invited but, hey, its not my wedding 🤷‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
😂 The Wedding Crasher: Pallo's Surprise
dogo.jpg

Reactions: 5
Also- I'm no "influencer" or PR professional.... but even I know that you probably shouldn't put it all out there when you or somebody in your house is sick. It just makes anybody who DOES see your post uneasy, thinking about if they've seen you recently to possible catch it or whatever. or uneasy the next time they see you whether you're actually recovered or not. Just not great "content"- whether you're KYLE PALLO, or just a sterotypical, boring "stay at home mom", like myself HAHA
So even I know better than to post on my facebook "ugh, guys! I'm SO sick!!!" or "Ugh, sick kid AGAIN. FML!!"
Kyle went ahead and put it all there, and now people are- rightfully- judging him. Although, for him any engagement is good engagement, so hes eating it up i'm sure (pun intended!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.