Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Do you all know he’s got a child? 🙄 shes 12 years old? 😂😂
Kyle does??? I've seen him post about his nephew (isn't he a surviving twin??) But never about a daughter. 🤔🤔

Anyone else with sons watch them and think ‘my god if that was my son’ I would die if my son ended up like them! I’d be dragging him home by his ear 😂😂
I'd literally beat my Sons!!! I have 4 Sons, 1 Daughter, a Granddaughter, and a Grandson. If ANY of them behaved like these twats I'd beat their asses!!!!! And I wouldn't feel bad about it! I see these guys post their Moms on Mothers Day and sing her praises, yet behave as if they were raised in a barn!!!

I bet neither of those men have thought to ask how their kid is during this.
wonder if the mothers of these children refuse to allow them to be plastered all over the sperm donors Instagram's 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Ariiiiak

Callum’s so weird. He edits his nose in most of his selfies and pics. He uploaded a seriously edited one of him with a tiny nose and then his mate Tyrone uploaded the exact same one which didn’t have Callum’s face edited. This is why his comments are limited because it’s so obvious! No idea why he edits at all in the first place. Doesn’t need to!
Someone needs to make a thread for him and document all of this, which photo? I want to see 😩😂

KfBr

VIP Member
Right I love food and love a day of eating shit but FUCK ME!!!! How much food do they eat on a cheat day?!?!?!

Jadew

Chatty Member
So his company Surga has closed down already cos he got scammed Loooool last month he was talking about making it into a BILLION DOLLAR company😂😂😂 this guy is a clown he doesn’t have a clue about business just talks shit on Instagram trying to look good 🤡
All his ‘new businesses’ day in day out. It’s embarrassing. What happens to them all 😅

nd1822

He’s now had a new gf for what appears like a few weeks and already posting one of their goals is to get pregnant this year 🫣

• Sick
  • Wow

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Yes he clearly doesn’t have many actual friends I think people are sick of Tyrone these days. H see him post everyday on his story asking what’s on or what’s everyone’s plans in yeh hope of an invite to somewhere as he’s alone. He usually ends up with some foreign girls that are obviously desperate to get with him it’s tragic 😂

Jadew

Chatty Member
Makes me cringe how Kyle bounces about the place when’s one of his is friends films him for their instagram stories 😂😂😂!!!! Also- does anyone know why Tyrone hasn’t been with Kyle that much. He seems to Be there doing his own thing completely apart from the daily meeting at the tattoo shop with the others. I think kyles girl will get fed end up living with Kyle and his mates. It must already Be a little awkward as English isn’t her first language and him and his mates will Be talking and stuff in English plus she doesn’t seem that involved with his friends, she seems to be distanced.

4fourHon

His stories all make out like he's becoming a dad for the first time when hasn't he got a 16 year old daughter already?! Whose name he tattooed over the fake absent dad!!

Cjbxo

Did he meet up with his Spanish ex yesterday? She put a photo up of two ice creams one hand was tattooed and he also posted a photo of the ice cream. Hope that poor girl does go back with him
Looks that way! Same tattooed hand.
Also the same food - sneakily posted at different times.

Attachments

What happened with him and lucinda?? We need the goss!! There must be someone who knows and hates kyle out there on this thread who can fill us in🤞

• Haha

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
Haven’t read the whole thread but he comes from the same city as me. Used to see him and his crowd around town on a Saturday night 😂

Jadew

Chatty Member
I think his new girl isn’t actually pretty but then the poses she does etc don’t help her!

What’s the story of Paul, the friend living with them in the villa?