Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahah lolllllll
I hope they’ve split up the smug ugly twat
We only said a few days ago it won’t last long
I literally came on to say the same thing he was saying something about everything happens for a reason.... fuck sake I wonder if the poor girl can even get a flight home or if she’s stuck with him.
he’s definitely deleted a lot of pictures of them

Reactions: 3
Knew it wouldn’t last long . They were in a whirlwind romance and rushed to quickly into it. He seemed not as into her the past weeks as he was when he used to constantly brag about her

Just seen the tinyyyyyyy game over text on the pillow next to her
she looks like she’s been crying in that pic too.
dunno what’s going on Kyles obv in denial but he’s posted a pic of them today saying about the ventures etc clearly trying to saveface for the gram

she looks like she’s been crying in that pic too.
dunno what’s going on Kyles obv in denial but he’s posted a pic of them today saying about the ventures etc clearly trying to saveface for the gram
Your like reminded me to look on their profiles. He is definitely pretending everything is fine! she’s in a complete different villa

The dog now has a mummy and daddy

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Your like reminded me to look on their profiles. He is definitely pretending everything is fine! she’s in a complete different villa

The dog now has a mummy and daddy
yeh she’s posting about karma etc and in a different villa and he’s talking about the big move and how they just went for it it’s so embarrassing. Clearly for chets benefit the dog page about mum and dad ffs actual cringing so bad

Would love to send that to Chet and say please comment again

Reactions: 4
So kyles posted a few stories with judit and she’s following Kyle on insta again but still looks like she’s in a different villa.... wonder what’s going on

Reactions: 2