Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly reads on here...”nice clean set up” on the stories of the tattoo shop

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not once in my life have I thought to myself to pull up my top and take a picture and put it on insta. Is there anything more beggy?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yesterday when he was saying they had the whole gym to themselves and then showed others in there and said 15 people in every 2 hours 😅 sooooo, you by yourself or with 13 other people lad? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder what’s happened to Tyrone, Kyle says he’s gone back home and by his story people are looking for him, Instagram deleted to....

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Probably trying to avoid backlash over this..
I saw the other day Tyrone changed his account name to tyty but can’t find it now

I saw the other day Tyrone changed his account name to tyty but can’t find it now
Floyd_1991_ that’s Tyrone’s new name 😂

• Haha
If Tyrone is really back in uk then it’s more likely he’s been deported. The way Kyle spoke on his stories was so bitchy about Tyrone like he couldn’t give a fuk even though that’s usually his “bro” 🌚

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Chet Johnson and Callum from Ibiza weekender are on live on insta and someone asked where’s Tyrone and they Both said they’ve heard he’s on the run 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Tyrones baby mama is Louise royal!

Also has anyone realised Kyle and chet aren't following each other anymore? Have you guys seen the shade chet throws at Kyle in his comment section under his posts lol
I had seen some comments. The one about leaving pets behind. But I didn't know they weren't following each other. Kyle seems to be burning a lot of bridges, apparently. 🤔 Mine shows they still follow each other 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments