Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thinks of himself as a fitness freak yet does an incline walk on the treadmill whilst holding on to the monitor in front 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This guy acts like he owns Bali always promoting all these different businesses he ‘runs’ it’s laughable. When someone has their fingers in as many pies as this guy claims it’s usually because the pies are doing shit😂😂😂

Jadew

Chatty Member
Seems a lot smaller and different to his old villa that he would spend half his time bragging about. Seems weird to me why they would spend all that time making their dream villa then leaving it with the click of the fingers

• Heart

Paddy407

We need a tattler who speaks Spanish
I only speak a bit but basically she said that she is now back in Barcelona, happy to be with family etc and wants to forget all the negative things and she will not be talking about it. When she starts crying she is talking about Blanca saying she misses her and wanted to take her with her

• Sad

Givemethetea

VIP Member
He’s now had a new gf for what appears like a few weeks and already posting one of their goals is to get pregnant this year 🫣
Doesn’t look after the one he already has does he? Little Willy should stay firmly in his pants in that case

• Heart

BR006

Tyrones questions on his story! The one about goals in life not one mention of being a good father/role model for his daughter 😳wow I am in shock at how self centred this man is. It was all about him modelling 🤮

seriously how his daughters mum puts up with that! It’s like he doesn’t give a shit about being a dad and he’s so open about it! Posting a few pics now and again does not make you a good father.

Does he not realise how much love and fun he is missing out on. Children are the most amazing gift ever, they bring so much joy. Sorry for the long post but I am in shock.

• Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
yeah I seen that but I thought he was supposed to go back to Bali to spend Xmas with the Russian princess!! Tbh I think he’s just stringing her along
Yeh she seems sooooo desperate. 😂😂 he’s quite clearly forgotten all about his daughter still absolutely awful. He barely mentioned her over Xmas etc

Jadew

Chatty Member
Knew it wouldn’t last long 😂. They were in a whirlwind romance and rushed to quickly into it. He seemed not as into her the past weeks as he was when he used to constantly brag about her 😂

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Just seen the tinyyyyyyy game over text on the pillow next to her 🤪
she looks like she’s been crying in that pic too.
dunno what’s going on Kyles obv in denial but he’s posted a pic of them today saying about the ventures etc 😂🙈 clearly trying to saveface for the gram

• Haha

BR006

Yes I thought exactly the same. Seems to think sharing a few pics of her in designer clothes makes him dad of the year!!!

BR006

Tyrone had his nose done and eyelid surgery. Weird. He doesn’t look/seem happy I think
yeah I seen that but I thought he was supposed to go back to Bali to spend Xmas with the Russian princess!! Tbh I think he’s just stringing her along

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I bet he has a Visa to live out there dont know how much it is it's only if your there on holiday 30 days or less Visa dont cost anything.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Yes I thought exactly the same. Seems to think sharing a few pics of her in designer clothes makes him dad of the year!!!
It’s awful. Takes her out for dinner and shopping when he’s back and thinks he’s dad of the year. Your “mini me” won’t know who you are if you carry on

• Heart