Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YourDolly

Omg I’m shocked he’s got a kid wtf. Tyrone’s a joke aswel makes out he’s a good dad but fucks off to be quarantined in Bali for god knows how long. So selfish.
did u see on kyles story today hes talking about taking the puppy home to the new house, sorry he then says villa 😴🌚😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

62gemma

They are back in Bali! I thought it was a “toxic relationship” according to her , wonder what happened and why they got back together 🤔

KfBr

VIP Member
Probably trying to avoid backlash over this..
What a bunch of fucking bell ends!!! They don’t give a shit about others do they 🤬🤬🤬
Also, are flights even aloud??? For him to get home?

KfBr

VIP Member
100% looks like a smack head 🤣 anyone else think he looks like he smells and is sticky 😅 get in the shower ya scruff

• Haha

KfBr

VIP Member
she looks like she’s been crying in that pic too.
dunno what’s going on Kyles obv in denial but he’s posted a pic of them today saying about the ventures etc 😂🙈 clearly trying to saveface for the gram
Your like reminded me to look on their profiles. He is definitely pretending everything is fine! 😂 she’s in a complete different villa 🧐

The dog now has a mummy and daddy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

KfBr

VIP Member
He is sooooo so sooooo creepy 🤮🤮🤮
He needs to get some “gainz” on his chicken legs also 🙃🙃

• Haha

ponyta

Wonder what’s happened to Tyrone, Kyle says he’s gone back home and by his story people are looking for him, Instagram deleted to....
Probably trying to avoid backlash over this..

• Wow
  • Angry

Chelbell

Kyle does??? I've seen him post about his nephew (isn't he a surviving twin??) But never about a daughter. 🤔🤔
He won’t post about her because he’s not seen her since she was a few years old and I’m pretty sure the baby mamma stopped them from having contact because of him being a cunt ☺☺ Think he’s clearly moved on and doesn’t give a flying fuck about her now haha

• Wow

62gemma

The ex just did a story in Spanish saying they have split up and that they had a toxic relationship o_O
What did she say? I don’t speak a word of Spanish so I didn’t understand

Lost count of the amount of times they have split but I did think when Kyle said they would go back home to uk and Barca then meet back up it was never gonna happen 😂. That relationship has been an absolute joke. What else did she say on her story ?
It’s been odd hasn’t it, like he never really gave a shit about her just wanted someone to keep him company whilst he spent 6 months in the gym . Lucinda absolutely dodged a bullet. He’s a selfish narcissist with no job and no goals apart from “getting lean” imagine that for an existence

Jadew

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed when he moved there with his new girl and when he met her before they moved he seemed infatuated with her. Now his mates are all there it seems a bit distant between them. He’s this loud show off always bantering with his mates and she’s always just there alone in the the background.
I bet if Lucinda watches his Instagram she must absolutely cringe at him. He’s making out he is a ‘changed man’ With a ‘changed lifestyle’. Then started preaching about being a vegan 😂😂😂😂. We all know that’s just a show for Instagram and something dirty is probably going on behind closed doors.
Tyrone always seems completely off it. Why’s he constantly got sunglasses on! Even in the tattoo shop and when’s its pouring down 😂😂😂😂

• Haha