Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
That Tyrone has been on Dubai since 23rd October. Seems to have forgotten he has a daughter

Reactions: 4

Chelbell

I cannot see it lasting that’s long. I saw on a photo on Lucinda’s Instagram just as she’s broke with Kyle and someone commented ‘Kyle told me he’s into More naturally beautiful girls now’ then something like ‘without a face full of filler’ and she replied something like ‘he can’t talk his face is all filler and nothing but filler’ which is SO true!!! Haha.
She seems to not give a fuck about him and his new girl so I think they were having a bit of a shitty relationship anyway! He just thinks he’s got the perfect life. Any chance he can he brags. And he spends all his day in the tattoo shop or gym it’s like if you’re gonna brag about living in ‘bali’ at least explore it 😂😂😂
It’s sad that lucy is trying to prove she is over Kyle .. I can promise you all now, if Kyle tried to get back with her she’d jump at him with open arms. I haven’t seen lucy in a while but she often goes out with my friends. A couple months ago, she was out with a 17 year old girl who’s dying to become insta famous so tagged along with Lucy. That night lucy wouldn’t Shutup about Kyle, nor does she ever. Oh and that night, she spiked the 17 year old girl with ket ...

Dont get me wrong, Lucy can be a lovely girl at times. But she’s not as innocent as she might display herself to be. She used Kyle just as much as he used her.

• Wow
  • Angry

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
He’s so very strange looking.

I’ve never seen a man with so much filler.

Also, you can tell him and Callum got their teeth done at the same place 😂

• Heart

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Your like reminded me to look on their profiles. He is definitely pretending everything is fine! 😂 she’s in a complete different villa 🧐

The dog now has a mummy and daddy 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
yeh she’s posting about karma etc and in a different villa and he’s talking about the big move and how they just went for it 😂🙈 it’s so embarrassing. Clearly for chets benefit the dog page about mum and dad ffs 🤦🏾‍♀️🙈 actual cringing so bad

Would love to send that to Chet and say please comment again 😂

• Haha

Paddy407

Has he split up with his “Spanish senorita” already ?!
They have definitely slit up. Oh dear, I bet he regrets moving to Bali and wasting all that money. Not surprised he was asking for cheaps flights back to the UK and asking people for their Netflix account lol

I know such a strange one, I wonder🧐 give it a few months and he’ll be onto the next one. Do not find him or Kyle good looking🥴

Rl192

He’s such an ugly bastard 😂
The way you can see his gums in between his fake teeth makes me gippy 🤮🥴
Honestly don’t even get me started on those peggers. How he looks in the mirror and think blimey that dentist done a cracker on me. No mate he’s done you right over Bucky

• Haha

Jadew

Chatty Member
His girlfriend is weird. That squeaky voice she does in videos 😂. Also being that thin is too much. He was saying today how expensive it is to live in Bali. He thinks he’s a some sort of royalty it makes no me cringe so much. Really cool can’t see those two lasting at all! She seems boring as hell. Also is Paul and his girlfriend living with Kyle ? In videos when it’s the 4 of them kyles girlfriend and Paul’s never seem to talk or be near each other so maybe it’s because Paul’s girlfriend is friends with Lucinda.. it all just seems weird 😂

• Haha

BR006

So no mention of Blanca from either of them for weeks now!! Disgusting I don’t know why these idiots get dogs. Boils my blood

• Angry

Funky123

Wonder what’s happened to Tyrone, Kyle says he’s gone back home and by his story people are looking for him, Instagram deleted to....

• Wow

Jadew

Chatty Member
I cannot see it lasting that’s long. I saw on a photo on Lucinda’s Instagram just as she’s broke with Kyle and someone commented ‘Kyle told me he’s into More naturally beautiful girls now’ then something like ‘without a face full of filler’ and she replied something like ‘he can’t talk his face is all filler and nothing but filler’ which is SO true!!! Haha.
She seems to not give a fuck about him and his new girl so I think they were having a bit of a shitty relationship anyway! He just thinks he’s got the perfect life. Any chance he can he brags. And he spends all his day in the tattoo shop or gym it’s like if you’re gonna brag about living in ‘bali’ at least explore it 😂😂😂

• Haha

alexm1993

Chatty Member
Chet Johnson and Callum from Ibiza weekender are on live on insta and someone asked where’s Tyrone and they Both said they’ve heard he’s on the run 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha