Kyle Beaumont

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG my Son said the same thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
paulchutchie.lifestyle heโ€™s another copycat like Tyrone and Kyle heโ€™s 38 Iโ€™m sure now and literally has nothing to his name just moves about he was living in Dubai for a bit there but now heโ€™s come to live with Kyle in the Villa ๐Ÿ™„

What is his connection to Liam beau video? I see that he is Charlotte Crosby new thing ๐Ÿคฃ

they literally just get tattoos over tattoos ๐Ÿคข looks horrendous
oh is Liam with Charlotte? To be honest Iโ€™ve met Liam a few times in Ibiza and Dubai heโ€™s actually a funny guy heโ€™s got a personality unlike the rest. I could imagine he would get on with Charlotte ๐Ÿ˜†

What happened with him and lucinda?? We need the goss!! There must be someone who knows and hates kyle out there on this thread who can fill us in๐Ÿคž

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Kyle looks dirty, canโ€™t stand the way heโ€™s always licking his lips in his stories- heโ€™s so slimy I have no idea why anyone would want to be with him he makes my skin crawl but I have to keep watching his stories itโ€™s like so cringe itโ€™s entertaining!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg Iโ€™m shocked heโ€™s got a kid wtf. Tyroneโ€™s a joke aswel makes out heโ€™s a good dad but fucks off to be quarantined in Bali for god knows how long. So selfish.
did u see on kyles story today hes talking about taking the puppy home to the new house, sorry he then says villa ๐Ÿ˜ด๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else with sons watch them and think โ€˜my god if that was my sonโ€™ I would die if my son ended up like them! Iโ€™d be dragging him home by his ear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Makes me cringe how Kyle bounces about the place whenโ€™s one of his is friends films him for their instagram stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!! Also- does anyone know why Tyrone hasnโ€™t been with Kyle that much. He seems to Be there doing his own thing completely apart from the daily meeting at the tattoo shop with the others. I think kyles girl will get fed end up living with Kyle and his mates. It must already Be a little awkward as English isnโ€™t her first language and him and his mates will Be talking and stuff in English plus she doesnโ€™t seem that involved with his friends, she seems to be distanced.

Makes me cringe how Kyle bounces about the place whenโ€™s one of his is friends films him for their instagram stories ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!! Also- does anyone know why Tyrone hasnโ€™t been with Kyle that much. He seems to Be there doing his own thing completely apart from the daily meeting at the tattoo shop with the others. I think kyles girl will get fed end up living with Kyle and his mates. It must already Be a little awkward as English isnโ€™t her first language and him and his mates will Be talking and stuff in English plus she doesnโ€™t seem that involved with his friends, she seems to be distanced.
yeh I thought the same cause Tyrone has been pretty alone itโ€™s a bit strange really... unless heโ€™s with a girl and keeping it secret ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ.
yes kyles gf seems to have gone to stay in ubud away from them the last day or so ๐Ÿค” she definitely wonโ€™t get all their โ€œbanterโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

I bet neither of those men have thought to ask how their kid is during this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you all know heโ€™s got a child? ๐Ÿ™„ shes 12 years old? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Kyle does??? I've seen him post about his nephew (isn't he a surviving twin??) But never about a daughter. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Anyone else with sons watch them and think โ€˜my god if that was my sonโ€™ I would die if my son ended up like them! Iโ€™d be dragging him home by his ear ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I'd literally beat my Sons!!! I have 4 Sons, 1 Daughter, a Granddaughter, and a Grandson. If ANY of them behaved like these twats I'd beat their asses!!!!! And I wouldn't feel bad about it! I see these guys post their Moms on Mothers Day and sing her praises, yet behave as if they were raised in a barn!!!

I bet neither of those men have thought to ask how their kid is during this.
wonder if the mothers of these children refuse to allow them to be plastered all over the sperm donors Instagram's ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Last edited: