Kurtis Hartman & Zaralena Jackson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her newest TikTok claims she started losing her hair for some unknown reason in 2020. She claimed it was stress. (What stress considering she lives on her dads dime) and is documenting her ‘journey’. Not once does she mention the fact her hair loss started after getting her tit implants. Maybe remove them and see how things go, if her hair is so important to her

Alopecia is caused by stress and is autoimmune. Plenty of women have it. Boob job is not a cause. Its a recognised condition with no real cause except stress. She's a flawed character but she does deserve credit for being open about this awful condition. How would we feel if we had it snd in public eye?

Reactions: 7
Sometimes I think either these type of people are really thick or just do it to get engagement… you literally got FAKE TITS FOR CURVES. you idiot. Some people get fake asses for the same reason. It’s still adding curve to your body in some area. Moron
---
And also, it’s more than likely those tits alongside a diet of cocaine and booze caused your hair loss… idiot

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s been quiet for a long time on instagram…. Who’s guessing she’s had her bolt ons removed 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She’s been quiet for a long time on instagram…. Who’s guessing she’s had her bolt ons removed 🤣🤣
Something's definitely happened. No sign of her for weeks now. Wonder if something's gone wrong with her meds and she's lost her hair again?

Reactions: 2
Something's definitely happened. No sign of her for weeks now. Wonder if something's gone wrong with her meds and she's lost her hair again?
Yeh she’s very quiet in fact. I hope it’s nothing bad but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had those awful tits removed

Reactions: 1
The world is a better place without her and her drunk filled, coke filled rants, slutty outfit choices and moaning. She is a spoilt little brat.

• Haha
I think she’s been filming some reality tv show or something like that. She’s been gone for a month and now back saying she can’t let anyone know 🤣🤣

Howling that she says her usual type is "young, dumb and living off Mum" when her dad fully bankrolls her and her lifestyle, so she's exactly the same 🤣

Reactions: 10
"Dubai is calling my name again...." She's just spent three months in Ibiza! Does she do anything other than go on holiday? Spoilt little rich girl.

"Dubai is calling my name again...." She's just spent three months in Ibiza! Does she do anything other than go on holiday? Spoilt little rich girl.
I cannot bear her! What does she even do?

Reactions: 2