KSI & The Sidemen #7 Audience is disengaged, Josh is engaged and Faith is enraged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
none of their recent "releases" even make sense to the sidemen brand! what does frozen food and cereal have to do with their brand and their content!!! it's disgusting
They probably said the same to Walls regarding sausages and ice cream

Reactions: 1
none of their recent "releases" even make sense to the sidemen brand! what does frozen food and cereal have to do with their brand and their content!!! it's disgusting
Seems like they’re looking at longevity and possibly keeping up an income if they take more of a step down from the sidemen online they’re hoping that these foods stay popular without needing constant promotion if they’re in shops like Tesco etc not sure how they can claim that cereal is healthy tho

Reactions: 2
Faith is live on TikTok talking about the wedding, money etc getting frustrated by comments as usual

Reactions: 4
Faith is literally in every comments section aint she I was scrolling through my FYP and a sidemen daily clips page had uploaded a video and she’s literally replied to almost every comment. The comments aren’t even about her

She complains and complains about being the most hated Sidemen partner but I don’t see Talia and Freya arguing with fans everyday in random comments

Reactions: 13
Which is the worst cash grab?

SIDES takeaway
SIDES jerky
SIDEMEN vodka
SIDEMEN cereal

Reactions: 1
Which is the worst cash grab?

SIDES takeaway
SIDES jerky
SIDEMEN vodka
SIDEMEN cerealView attachment 2926044View attachment 2926045View attachment 2926046View attachment 2926047
The jerky and cereal for sure. I am slightly ashamed to say that I like XIX vodka, it’s very smooth so I loved making cocktails with it last summer as it didn’t give me the burning feeling that most vodkas do and it makes sense as a lot of their audience that grew up watching them are now adults so it targets them. I think sides was a good idea too because it doesn’t only appeal to people who know/watch the sidemen and as long as they don’t charge ridiculous prices it could do really well long term. But the jerky is a random one and so is the cereal

Reactions: 10
has anyone actually ever had sides food (as in the chicken etc)? would be interested to know what its like

has anyone actually ever had sides food (as in the chicken etc)? would be interested to know what its like
I have and it was alright - just standard waffle fries and chicken and I enjoyed it but wouldn’t rush back.

Reactions: 2
'Worst' as in 'makes the least sense' must be the Vodka. Who, over the age of 18, would buy that? At least the other stuff, kids can ask their Mum's to buy it in Tesco.

I honestly think she knows fine well she’s really skinny and just does it for a reaction / to get endless ‘nooo you’re so skinny you’re so much skinnier than me’ comments so she can feel superior

Reactions: 25
I honestly think she knows fine well she’s really skinny and just does it for a reaction / to get endless ‘nooo you’re so skinny you’re so much skinnier than me’ comments so she can feel superior
I agree with this. Really gross energy from her

Reactions: 7
You must be right. It was only a few weeks ago she was saying how she wants to stay a small size and can’t deal with the thought of getting bigger and now she loves her ‘mum tum’

Reactions: 8
omg This girl has lots of issues. She seems chock full of insecurities.

Also, is it me, or does Sabrina Carpenter look a LOT like... Elz?

Reactions: 5