Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mellow Yellow

VIP Member
Hello Harri. It's the same when people have been abused in other ways, they either think that's how life is supposed to be "the norm" or they just take their frustration out on people who they think will take it. In a million years though how is that going to make the bully feel good about themselves. I feel horrible if I've upset someone
I don’t post on here but I love to pop in to see how everyone is doing. MrsCranky I disagree that abused people become abusers. that is a generalisation and as someone who suffered abuse whilst growing up I have never ever abused anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Gullri

VIP Member
Gullri, I don’t know why Boris has a banana on his head but the picture is a joke because of the story of him dancing years ago. There’s a video of him doing it with a lady with a light sabre. Also on a different video he is dancing to a song from Saturday Night Fever which is why he had that famous John Travolta suit on.

I meant to say that your compatriot Nils Asther, his autobiography was published after his death but only in Swedish. He was in a lavender marriage but had a daughter.

Mum tells me years ago before the rubber hot water bottles they would put a stone into fire, cover it with a cloth and put it into the bed to warm you up.
Boris is dancing 😁have to see that!
Must say I did see boris talk about how they “had vaccing everywhere” I just thought it was a bit too much. Not too surprising people wonder about the vaccine. Never seen any politician talk like that here.🤔

No, I think he didn’t want to marry again as he had already been married twice. He did love Jean and was devastated at her early death but around the same time was diagnosed with cancer and disappeared from public view for a while.
Hope this is true. Sounds romantic, but maybe he felt guilty as well. Harlow was so young just a kid really

Bought a book about Jean Harlow at the merry hill centre in 1996

Reactions: 3

Harrigan

VIP Member
Morning all

so I know9/20 hmmmm

here’s an easy question… what’s everyone having for breakfast? I’m having from my new diet plan baked advocado with egg! X
Morning

I’ve had Special K, semi skimmed milk and tea

ooh very posh! What can you eat on this diet of yours?

Hang on, baked avocado? I’ve only heard it eaten raw!

Reactions: 2

okeep

VIP Member
Hello , My Name is Inigo Montoya .You killed my Father Prepare to die ,
Guess what ive been watching 😂 😂 😂

Harrigan

VIP Member
Hello , My Name is Inigo Montoya .You killed my Father Prepare to die ,
Guess what ive been watching 😂 😂 😂
Is it one of the Spaghetti westerns?

Doh! Just googled it. I’ve never watched that film. No worries.

Last edited:

okeep

VIP Member
advert answers
1. direct line
2.EE
3. We buy any car
4.Tesco
5.snickers
6.sofology
7. warburtons
8.heinz
9.ronseal
10.tesco
11.nike
12. kit kat
13.audi
14. l'oreal
15.coke
16.marmite
17.john lewis
18. heineken
19.rice krispies
20. KFC

Facehugger

VIP Member
Nah, just haven't had much to say hence not a lot of posts, plus winter blues are in and I can't be
fooking arsed. As for Skanky, yeah whatever, I'm having some yoghurt with Grey's on the Kindle.
I'm just doing a micro meal and then off to watch Sir Alan at 9pm, best comedy show on the telly at the moment.

Oh, and forgot, I binge watched an old Jed Mercurio show over Xmas from 2004 - 2006, Bodies, have you seen it? You liking all things medical of course 👍

VIP Member
I'm just doing a micro meal and then off to watch Sir Alan at 9pm, best comedy show on the telly at the moment.

Oh, and forgot, I binge watched an old Jed Mercurio show over Xmas from 2004 - 2006, Bodies, have you seen it? You liking all things medical of course 👍
Not seen that one, might have a look at the weekend.😘

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well it wasn't through choice my wonderful Face , But ill tell you something , We are a Family on here , all the original Krusties , people are so caring , and look out for each other , Tell you a wonderful story , a poster was really down on the krusty thread a very long time ago ,me being me did something you should never ever do, I posted my number and said if you are ever that down give me a ring and have a talk , , of course people said (looking out for me)you shouldn't do that ,and a krusty deleted my post, I forgot all about it, a long time ago.
At Christmas I received a text out of the Blue saying , " Merry Christmas Peeko the Krusties still wonder where you went and and raised a glass to you today " I replied , and got a message back along the lines of , thank God you are still alive sadly we have lost a couple of Krusties.
Now I don't know who it was, haven't asked respecting their privacy , But for someone to be that worried and in texting me, giving me their number , shows a lot of trust , and shows that although we met through a mutual hatred of skanky, it has grown into a true friendship and family , and trust me I the friends I have on here are as important as any friends I have in my day to day life.
Thats enough of that sentimental guff, Gotta to tell you about The two Aerials that got married , the ceremony
was long and boring , but the reception was brilliant
We are so glad you are back with us Peeko, we were worried about you ❤

Now you can get the Klub tidied it's been a right mess. Jake had to get in through a smashed window to let us all in because YOU had the keys!

• Haha