Krusties #31 Shall we all set up Go Fund Me's, to pay our bills and ho-laydeez?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Krusties, we carry on with a new thread. Title is a very tongue in cheek one by me (thanks for your likes everyone ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜) as the question of the GFM on the main threads has been done to absolute death and we are all sick of it, it's like the Magic Roundabout. Apparently it's done it's work & been shut now, there we are.

I'm hoping to get a 'pony' in mine to take Dolly out for an ice cream and matching 'bleep' tattoos at a dodgy seaside venue to be arranged, that'll do me. Lovely to see some new posters join us on the last thread, nothing off topic here as long as everyone is nice and breaks no Tattle rules โค carry on folks x Previous thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What a fab idea

Can I have a pony as well? only problem is I dont have room for one so there is a nice house & stables for sale not far from me only a few hundred thousand so I will just have to have that before "Pete" the pony comes along

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a fab idea

Can I have a pony as well? only problem is I dont have room for one so there is a nice house & stables for sale not far from me only a few hundred thousand so I will just have to have that before "Pete" the pony comes along
Well see if we raise a few pony's and you can join me and Dolly for an ice cream and dodgy tattoo! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Pisspots will be needed, dear me! โค๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here you are #myKrustyfuckersworld๐Ÿ˜

Fabulous title hugger, I want a tattoo on my arse please from our gfm๐Ÿ™ Ta xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening lovelies, hope all ok, long weekend now, thank bloody goodness! @MrsEms you can have what you like tattoo'd on yer Arris, it won't take long to pop a 'bleep' on there somewhere ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜

@Dollylovesshoes where are you my lovely, you ok? โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—โค Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Only just caught up today in the Skank thread. @JaneRev happy belated birthday lovely ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ sounds like you had a brilliant day yesterday, much love xx

Same @Pom Bear so pleased you had a great time away sweetheart. Bless you. Am glad you got away and managed to enjoy yourself my friend. Love & hugs ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅฐ xx

Hope all ok in Krustieland this evening Ladies.

• Heart
Only just caught up today in the Skank thread. @JaneRev happy belated birthday lovely ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ sounds like you had a brilliant day yesterday, much love xx

Same @Pom Bear so pleased you had a great time away sweetheart. Bless you. Am glad you got away and managed to enjoy yourself my friend. Love & hugs ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿฅฐ xx

Hope all ok in Krustieland this evening Ladies.
Sorry on the very late reply my friend ๐Ÿ˜˜โคโคโคโคโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx, I must have missed this in my alerts. Thank you, had a lovely time, luckily the weather was sunny and dry on my birthday but still cold ๐Ÿฅถ lol, I don't like the heat. ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ˜Š x
The afternoon tea was nice though by the time you get to the scones you get full up, did manage half of one though. My favourite was the sausage rolls and sandwiches.
Are you going away yourself in august this year? ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ xx I know you like your two weeks away by then, hope you get to go away too Loads of love and fluffy hugs my friend and again sorry on the late reply. ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ xxxxx

• Heart
I am rather concerned that I am becoming the Snake Whisperer. I lifted a bit of rusty corrugated metal only to find another bloody snake staring right back at me; Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkk!

• Wow
Awwww poor fred,not many postings ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hope Krustiefuckers are all ok.Effin no tea on the CUNTs fred.

Howโ€™s Dave doing Rita?

effin Whisper is now in summer mode,hardly see her,out sunbathing me thinks.

• Heart
Dave is fine Dolly; He's a big boy now and as such fancied his chances with Snow (she is white, not the other reason! โ„) - he got clouted by her, received a severe pecking and sent on his way!! That'll teach him :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dave is fine Dolly; He's a big boy now and as such fancied his chances with Snow (she is white, not the other reason! โ„) - he got clouted by her, received a severe pecking and sent on his way!! That'll teach him :ROFLMAO:
Oh
poor Dave Snow didnโ€™t fancy him then?๐Ÿคฃ

Ere Rita this is interesting,I know itโ€™s the scum. ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 2
Oh
poor Dave Snow didnโ€™t fancy him then?๐Ÿคฃ

Ere Rita this is interesting,I know itโ€™s the scum. ๐Ÿฅด

Tell ya what Dolly, if the Sun can link that lot to skanky then they sure will! They're firing on all cylinders at her currently :)
About bloody time eh??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha