Krusties #31 Shall we all set up Go Fund Me's, to pay our bills and ho-laydeez?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this Summer thing? We seem to have had endless rain and storms for weeks now - reckon we must have easily made up for that heatwave & drought two years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Not to brag but we have 24 C today😀☀
---
Summer of 2018 was terrible with drought and tropical nights. I love it when its just over 20 C and still fresh.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My bugger Whisper sleeping in me effin bathroom sink,she’s really comfy..😳🤣 oh well.

Then I popped out to me garden,oh dead mousey poor thing…whisper you naughty girl.🐭😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Folks were posting stuff they shouldn't have been discussing after Mod warning yesterday. Another warning today to stoppit, still folks carried on so I believe it was locked for a bit tonight. Anything posted on there as regards the children and their court case or linking/hinting towards where to find info about it is off limits 👍😘

Tattle will be forced to lock the thread if it continues and none of us want that. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Folks were posting stuff they shouldn't have been discussing after Mod warning yesterday. Another warning today to stoppit, still folks carried on so I believe it was locked for a bit tonight. Anything posted on there as regards the children and their court case or linking/hinting towards where to find info about it is off limits 👍😘

Tattle will be forced to lock the thread if it continues and none of us want that. Xx
Dear Facey,yes fred been going for years i was bloody angry that peeps posting stuff that already warned.😖hopefully now it will stop.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Thank you Facey 💕 I hope the thread can keep on going🙂

• Heart
Very quiet on here recently - where are you all?
TBH I am just biding my time now until all hell breaks loose when we taken possession of the cottages and the epic job begins to make one habitable, so maybe another month and I'll be under the radar for the foreseeable with clearing out the junk being number one task. I already have The Emporium lined up to collect anything I don't want to keep so that helps with the task ahead.

Oh and remember my collecting Ugly Pottery? I have been gathering pieces here and there over the months to the degree I probably have a dozen items, then I realised on an internet site that actually I am not the Only Collector of Ugly Pottery because some smaller pieces of Vallauris wares sell for 35€ upwards depending on the design and colours, another I have is already 75€ and a piece I bought for 5€ is on a site in Paris for 150€! Ugly Pottery rocks!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
TBH I am just biding my time now until all hell breaks loose when we taken possession of the cottages and the epic job begins to make one habitable, so maybe another month and I'll be under the radar for the foreseeable with clearing out the junk being number one task. I already have The Emporium lined up to collect anything I don't want to keep so that helps with the task ahead.

Oh and remember my collecting Ugly Pottery? I have been gathering pieces here and there over the months to the degree I probably have a dozen items, then I realised on an internet site that actually I am not the Only Collector of Ugly Pottery because some smaller pieces of Vallauris wares sell for 35€ upwards depending on the design and colours, another I have is already 75€ and a piece I bought for 5€ is on a site in Paris for 150€! Ugly Pottery rocks!!
Awwwww lovely Rita..🥰 you’ll have to keeps us updated though.😊

Awwwww lovely Rita..🥰 you’ll have to keeps us updated though.😊
Well Dolly the property is in the middle of nowhere and even our mobiles are a bit iffy there so the internet access is questionable, each cottage has one light and a couple of sockets so the supply needs to be boosted a lot, the water supply stops roadside, theres no sewerage system whatsoever so safe to say theres a lot to do - and thats AFTER OH has fixed both roofs to keep them dry at last! After that lot we can then begin the process to make Our New Home within one of them and perhaps the other will become a gite one day? I hope someone will keep the wiki running though until we see that witch crucified for what she's done :)

Wow, that’s certainly erm..”interesting” pottery! Make sure you check in now and again when you get a chance and keep us updated on your progress x

Reactions: 3
Yes Ugly Pottery aka French Studio Art Pottery! Its so awful that its brilliant and it seems I am not the only nutcase that appreciates that fact.
OH said "Why can't you collect small things instead of these monstrosities?" Indeed!
I plan to "one day" have a plate shelf in what will be my new kitchen especially for my Ugly Pottery collection, and who knows I might be starting a whole new trend for collectors - you'll all be craving it before you even realise it! :LOL:
BTW I have two pieces in that red colourway in the sycamore leaf design - this one is the bigger of the two that I bought yesterday