Krocks In The Kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the cousin seems like a sweetheart.
She is incredible and few would have any relative willing to do this...at least in the familes that I know well. What really amazes me is that she would be willing to do this again and I think that was the plan until she almost died. I think trying to move outside your family for surrogate is very risky business but I know very little about how this all works and believe it is very expensive.

Reactions: 8
UPDATE: Elsie Clara arrived on Friday Oct 13 at 2:30 am. Welcome Miss Elsie !! Tess was diagnosed with hypertension the day before and was sent to the hospital to be induced. Unfortunately Tess had a post-partum hemorrhage which of course is very serious. She was given blood transfusions and underwent a procedure to make sure all of the placenta was removed. Tess was then discharged home on Sunday.

Elsie already made her YT debut. We found out that Elsie was named for Jessica's great grandmother and grandmother. The great grandmother died after giving birth to her daughter. That's a bit creepy knowing that in the "olden days" Tess probably would not have survived the post partum bleed.

But overall such happy news. 🤱
Elsie is such a cutie!

Reactions: 4
They. put out a video today

Another big reveal.
Elsie is on camera for the entire video.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I guess they must be working if they bought a house.
I believe Jessica has a good job...not sure if she is back at work or not. As for Brian not a clue. He seems very excited to start cooking and filming again.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched it yet. I think this is that friend that they used to mention who had cancer at the same time as Jessica.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched it yet. I think this is that friend that they used to mention who had cancer at the same time as Jessica.

Yes that's her, I think she was a teacher ... she lived for 1.5 years with Stage 4 colon cancer. What really angers me are the commenters who blame the Covid-19 vaccine for cancer. Hey a-holes ... use your brain cells for once ... believe it or not, but cancer was here before the vaccine. What idiots.

• Sick
Yes that's her, I think she was a teacher ... she lived for 1.5 years with Stage 4 colon cancer. What really angers me are the commenters who blame the Covid-19 vaccine for cancer. Hey a-holes ... use your brain cells for once ... believe it or not, but cancer was here before the vaccine. What idiots.
those anti vax comments always give me a good idea of the intelligence level of viewers. So many come on YT forums and tried to spread their ideas.
---
MK is talking to herself again...said to the few people watching that you can "watch the wall" that she has "no obligation to show her face". Okay.

Reactions: 3
Their vlog seems to be more about how amazing they were to drive 12 hours to be supportive!
I'm sorry but they are soooooooo boring 🥱😴

• Haha
Their vlog seems to be more about how amazing they were to drive 12 hours to be supportive!
I'm sorry but they are soooooooo boring 🥱😴
There vlog is now boring and I think their hope is to rev up the plant based stuff as I get the impression that Brian's income was/is mostly that. An occasional shot of their baby girl and one can only hope it does not go the direction of some I have watched where the feature becomes the child.

Reactions: 7
Someone said on here that their channel was very succesful before Jessica's cancer. I can't imagine why?! Even if you're into plant based food?

Someone said on here that their channel was very succesful before Jessica's cancer. I can't imagine why?! Even if you're into plant based food?
Yes it had over 80k subscribers. People were clearly interested in their food content. I think they are good youtubers. Their cancer content is informative and well-explained. They do their research, they are precise and they don't withhold information. They respect their audience and don't treat them like idiots (like some).

Brian has a kidney tumor. Mayo docs think the odds are 85% that it is cancer. He's going to have a biopsy and if cancer, will have the kidney removed in a couple weeks. Apparently removing the kidney is all the treatment he will need.

• Wow
  • Sad
Brian has a kidney tumor. Mayo docs think the odds are 85% that it is cancer. He's going to have a biopsy and if cancer, will have the kidney removed in a couple weeks. Apparently removing the kidney is all the treatment he will need.

That is so sad, this little family have been dealt some really crappy cards. Hope the surgery is successful.

• Heart
Just saw it and couldn't believe my eyes. The Krocks really can't catch a break. I hope Brian will make a full recovery. It is hopeful that surgery will be the only treatment, no?

Just saw it and couldn't believe my eyes. The Krocks really can't catch a break. I hope Brian will make a full recovery. It is hopeful that surgery will be the only treatment, no?
Comments on the video mention several people with relatives who had the kidney removed and are doing well many years later.

Brian put a good spin on things but I don't think a doctor will say in advance of surgery anything about potential for treatment post surgery. Based on both he and Jessica I'll pass on the plant based diet although I think his comment about being obese his entire life is a real risk factor for this cancer.

Last edited: