Krocks In The Kitchen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread to discuss the successful youtubers Jessica and Brian Krock.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations Jessica and Brian on the exciting news that Jessica's cousin Tess is pregnant with their baby Girl Elsie Clara due in October 2023. 💕
For anyone interested in when this all happened l will pop the transcript timeline here taken from their announcement video. Jessica was recovering from her successful hysterectomy surgery that took place on 16th January 2023............
Screenshot_20230722_041148_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 5
The timeline for them having a baby is definitely bizarre to me. February 19 is when they posted her video "Am I Cancer Free?!" so by that time they were only learning that she might possibly not have cancer anymore but they (mainly Jessica) weren't going to 100% believe it until more tests were done.

Then on March 19 they did a livestream. Jessica said that while they had been getting a lot of comments saying that she looked happier and better, the reality was that she had been suffering from deep depression that whole time.

They also talked about the fact that they both gained a lot of weight and that they plan on losing it.

So yeah, very odd that they would decide to have a baby at a point in time when everything was still so uncertain for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you for making this!

Lol I can't tell if you called them "successful" as shade. :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: No no shade. I really meant it. Their channel was already successful before the arrival of cancer. Granted, they earned a lot of followers with the cancer but they weren't like Tiffany trying to get successful but not succeeding.
Had anyone on here followed the Krocks before the cancer?

Last edited:
  • Heart
:LOL: No no shade. I really meant it. Their channel was already successful before the arrival of cancer. Granted, they earned a lot of followers with the cancer but they weren't like Tiffany trying to get successful but not succeeding.
I don't think it was 100k successful though was it?!
---
Congratulations Jessica and Brian on the exciting news that Jessica's cousin Tess is pregnant with their baby Girl Elsie Clara due in October 2023. 💕
For anyone interested in when this all happened l will pop the transcript timeline here taken from their announcement video. Jessica was recovering from her successful hysterectomy surgery that took place on 16th January 2023............
View attachment 2324038
I can't tell if you're being serious or not? I hope not. It's insane.

Yeah, I wasn't an avid follower, but I had seen several of their videos, and one day the cancer announcement video showed up in my recommendations and I immediately watched it because I was shocked. I found their channel because I had been trying to learn how to cook new things and I'd been watching a lot of different cooking channels.

Yup. I've followed them since the beginning of the channel. Knowing Jessica's mental health issues before, during and after the cancer ordeal I think the timing on this surrogacy is just kinda strange.
---
No but I reckon they were close to that. The cancer videos helped them reach that number.
I think they were about 80k viewers prior to the cancer vids.

• Heart
Yup. I've followed them since the beginning of the channel. Knowing Jessica's mental health issues before, during and after the cancer ordeal I think the timing on this surrogacy is just kinda strange.
---

I think they were about 80k viewers prior to the cancer vids.
That's very impressive.

Reactions: 7
Yes l did, had followed them for about a year before her diagnosis as l enjoyed their plant based recipes, l didn't even know she had cancer until the whole TT saga.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wow! You guys are way more familiar with them. Youtube only recommended me their video about the suspected cancer. I hope some others who were invested in Jessica's cancer journey will join this thread. I think it was @Turaj, @mayday mayday, @AlwaysScience. We really should have opened a thread on them when the cancer was still present and we had many questions and doubts. We had great medical discussions back then. And we weren't shady or making up gossip or drama. So many great Krocks discussions are scattered all over Tiffany's threads :rolleyes:

I got introduced to the whole phenomenon of cancer YouTubers through the Krocks. I kept up with their journey and it got me curious to watch a lot of their older videos that weren't recipes -- just them talking about their weight loss, mental health, and some other things.

I think there will probably be a lot to discuss with this baby coming up. Really came out of nowhere and I'm sure it'll change their channel significantly.

Reactions: 6
I don't think it was 100k successful though was it?!
---

I can't tell if you're being serious or not? I hope not. It's insane.
Oh yeah my sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. I am serious, l am genuinely thrilled for them. I give them credit that they didn't want their channel to become all about CA, l have always enjoyed their cooking content and had followed prior to her diagnosis. They took a break from YT after her surgery (although we now know there was more going on in the background) and l respect that they stepped back at that time and lm glad that their gofundme has helped them not only pay for treatment, surgery but also allowed them the ability to start a family. Couldn't be happier for them both and l hope Jessica's mental and physical health continues to improve and she remains cancer free.
I do think their channel has been successful and as they start this new chapter l hope it continues to grow. 👍
As always l don't "know" these people anymore than what they show, others might know more about their history and lm interested to read others thoughts and opinions. Watching cooking or recipe videos on YT isn't exactly an insight into one's personal life so lm not up with all that is is the Krocks.

• Heart
I know that Jessica will be kind about the surrogacy. I shouldn't say it, but I got the feeling that Haley Odlozil was sort of jealous of her surrogate mom. She mentioned her several times early on but then she was never mentioned again, not on her son's birthdays or anything - though I think it was a friend and not a stranger. Anyway, Jessica (and hubby) seem like genuinely kind/sweet people, but didn't she mention that he wouldn't be able to make it without a "part of her" to carry on? They had one male and two female embryos - were it me, I would have thought a boy might be better for a single dad, but again, I shouldn't say that as it's probably sexist. Sorry - bear with me, I'm 68 years young and can't always keep up with the Zeitgeist.

Reactions: 11
When I heard they used a cousin as a surrogate mother, my first reaction was to be happy that they didn’t exploit some poor woman from another country like a lot of people do, but my second reaction was that it might lead to a whole lot of mess. So many people enter these arrangements thinking everyone’s going to be cool with it — the surrogate mother won’t get attached and the biological mother won’t get jealous or insecure — and yet drama often arises because these emotions pop up anyway no matter what the original intentions were.

Reactions: 11
I think Jessica would have a nervous breakdown if she discovered she had a thread on Tattle. Silly stupid teasing on her channel caused a mental health decline. Very fragile lady.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Jessica would have a nervous breakdown if she discovered she had a thread on Tattle. Silly stupid teasing on her channel caused a mental health decline. Very fragile lady.
I agree. I am a loyal follower of the Krocks. I believe they are very genuine. Their content is comprehensive and informative. I like them personally too. I like them so much that I did not want them to have TL thread. I don’t want them to be exposed to gossip. I really don’t. Ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree. I am a loyal follower of the Krocks. I believe they are very genuine. Their content is comprehensive and informative. I like them personally too. I like them so much that I did not want them to have TL thread. I don’t want them to be exposed to gossip. I really don’t. Ugh
I felt that way about Jenny. I did not want her to be exposed to gossip not only because I find her genuine and not deserving of a lot of the critique but also because her health has been dire. I knew some people will be critical of her just because they don't like her. But then it's Tattle. People want to discuss and everyone can share their opinion. I also like the Krocks and I hope people won't be too harsh. If some comments bother you, you can always mute those few who tend to be more toxic for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 8