Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worth mentioning, a lot of the fakes you can buy from China etc actually include fake packaging which also looks like the real deal! If you search for “DHgate” on TikTok you’ll see what I mean! So even if she did an unboxing we’d know! Plus...I’ve noticed her and that Steph Brogan Powell always seem to have whatever is being pushed/popular on DHgate, Alibaba and all the dupe sites 🤣🤣🤣
Games up hons 🤣
Ha ha!!!!! Pair of muppets!!!!!
and what the fecks Krusty advertising now, wierd food. She is scraping the barrel now isn’t she and it looks vile. She could also try smiling too cause she looks miserable as sin !!!!!!! Why would you want to buy anything from anyone that looks that bloody unenthusiastic!!!!!! And you eat plant based food now do ya??? Yeah right! In between all the cakes, chocolate, burgers, pizzas and other shite you gorge on!!!!!!’ Last week we we were advertising pizza 🍕 lol. I think she’s lost her way with Insta because her posts are tit and her followers have pretty much dropped everyday since Dubai.

Reactions: 2
Ha ha!!!!! Pair of muppets!!!!!
and what the fecks Krusty advertising now, wierd food. She is scraping the barrel now isn’t she and it looks vile. She could also try smiling too cause she looks miserable as sin !!!!!!! Why would you want to buy anything from anyone that looks that bloody unenthusiastic!!!!!! And you eat plant based food now do ya??? Yeah right! In between all the cakes, chocolate, burgers, pizzas and other shite you gorge on!!!!!!’ Last week we we were advertising pizza 🍕 lol. I think she’s lost her way with Insta because her posts are tit and her followers have pretty much dropped everyday since Dubai.
the girl does not eat vegetables or fruit it’s clear to see so why on earth is she advertising plant based meals !?🤔 🤔
You’re right her content is absolutely crap.

Worth mentioning, a lot of the fakes you can buy from China etc actually include fake packaging which also looks like the real deal! If you search for “DHgate” on TikTok you’ll see what I mean! So even if she did an unboxing we’d know! Plus...I’ve noticed her and that Steph Brogan Powell always seem to have whatever is being pushed/popular on DHgate, Alibaba and all the dupe sites 🤣🤣🤣
Games up hons 🤣
I just had a look and I am shook! I’ve obviously been living under a rock because I had no idea fakes like that were available to anyone and everyone 👀 totally explains how they’ve got new £2k bags every other week. Regardless of your salary, no one would spend that amount on handbags and still live on a new build estate in Hinckley 😂

Reactions: 8
I just had a look and I am shook! I’ve obviously been living under a rock because I had no idea fakes like that were available to anyone and everyone 👀 totally explains how they’ve got new £2k bags every other week. Regardless of your salary, no one would spend that amount on handbags and still live on a new build estate in Hinckley 😂
Right bang smack next to the M69 and A5 lol cracks me up every time!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anybody think she looks really old in her latest post ? And we’re doing crap jewellery now are we. Can’t keep up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG 😱

Are you allowed to mix inside now in England? She says she’s gone to ‘our’ cottage , implying she owns it
Her sister's also going by the looks of it. Not allowed to mix households indoors until 17 May in England

Where she is it's a set of 4 cottages, so obviously they've hired out the lot and intend on living as one big family all weekend!

The village she’s tagged in those cottages is quite near me! Maybe I should go there for a walk at the weekend and look for the chavvy personalised number plate...

Reactions: 5
The village she’s tagged in those cottages is quite near me! Maybe I should go there for a walk at the weekend and look for the chavvy personalised number plate...
Do it!!!

Where she is it's a set of 4 cottages, so obviously they've hired out the lot and intend on living as one big family all weekend!
So you reckon they’re all gonna stay on their separate cottages??!!!!!!!! We’ll be watching Krusty 🤔

She’s clearly bought herself some more followers aswell and trying to make it look discrete. She’s been in a minus everyday for months and all of a sudden yesterday and the day before it’s gone up by 300 odd, makes no sense AT ALL. She wasn’t posting anything of note really. How sad is that 🙄

Last edited:
Firing out the pregnancy throwbacks. Someone’s clearly jealous her sister is laws preggers (his brothers Mrs) of course she’s the queen of pregnancy

Reactions: 5
Firing out the pregnancy throwbacks. Someone’s clearly jealous her sister is laws preggers (his brothers Mrs) of course she’s the queen of pregnancy
Oh blimey yes she’ll hate that lol! Same as when she fell out with Jessica Michelle because she told her to change her wedding date because Krusty wanted to be first lol. Then recently she put a post on about letting go of of grudges 🤭 yeah right course you are Krusty!!!!!!

It’s so sad remember everyone one I was pregnant first!!! Talk about trying to over shadow. Let her have her time you’ve had yours.

It’s so sad remember everyone one I was pregnant first!!! Talk about trying to over shadow. Let her have her time you’ve had yours.
Wait til the bloody wedding. Christ we’ll be seeing that for fecking years. It’s like she’s the only person on this earth that’s getting married yawn

Reactions: 6
Do it!!!

So you reckon they’re all gonna stay on their separate cottages??!!!!!!!! We’ll be watching Krusty 🤔

She’s clearly bought herself some more followers aswell and trying to make it look discrete. She’s been in a minus everyday for months and all of a sudden yesterday and the day before it’s gone up by 300 odd, makes no sense AT ALL. She wasn’t posting anything of note really. How sad is that 🙄
It might have gone up because Stacey Solomon shared her picture on Instagram

Annoyingly I bet she was relieved about the raise in followers... she’s close to dropping below 303k

Isn’t it 12 degrees?!
😂 This is exactly what I thought!! It’s literally 12 degrees and raining soon yes a white bra and cycling shorts was the answer. Honestly, so desperate 😂
“To the beach in this gorgeous Norfolk sunshine” - sure hun 🙃

😂 This is exactly what I thought!! It’s literally 12 degrees and raining soon yes a white bra and cycling shorts was the answer. Honestly, so desperate 😂
“To the beach in this gorgeous Norfolk sunshine” - sure hun 🙃
Aaaaaand she’s completely changed her outfit for the beach. Obviously, it’s 12 degrees, but damn this chick is as fake as her hand bags!

Attachments

It's sunny in the area today (I live nearby) but nowhere near warm enough for beach time.

to add: I've just seen her stories/photo from today and it's nowhere near warm enough to wear cropped tops/shorts/bare feet/sandals here today. I've just taken the dogs for a walk wearing a thick down padded coat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.