Kristyjgreen #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would she really go out in that blazer dress with her tiny tits hanging out? Really??

Reactions: 5
Would she really go out in that blazer dress with her tiny tits hanging out? Really??
Ha ha!!!!! So she says she’d wear that if she was going out? My first thought was you look like a prostitute love. Then I thought, with those spaniels ears I wouldn’t bother love !!!!!!

She looks absolutely awful.
Doesn’t she!! She fit in well on a street corner lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another fake bag! The worst thing is she’s doing it to try to get vulnerable young girls to join the pyramid scheme. If that Dior was real we’d have had an unboxing for sure . Especially as Dior packaging is lush

Reactions: 6
She must think all her followers are totally thick and will believe she can just regularly drop 2k+ on a bag

Another fake bag! The worst thing is she’s doing it to try to get vulnerable young girls to join the pyramid scheme. If that Dior was real we’d have had an unboxing for sure . Especially as Dior packaging is lush
Exactly. You’d wanna show the packaging wouldn’t you!!!

[/QUOTE
She must think all her followers are totally thick and will believe she can just regularly drop 2k+ on a bag
shes always been a bit thick eh. I find it incredibly sad that she classes a perfect night in is her child permanently glued to an IPad. He’s not even two. He’s either glued to the Tv, has a phone in his face or watching an iPad. So so sad. He’ll be wearing glasses before you know it.

Last edited:
Maybe lettuce isn’t sleeping because you shove an iPad in front of him 24/7???? Just a thought 🙄

And Hattie Smith with the hair 🤣
I actually thought she looked a bloody mess yesterday. Dressed like that for lunch out?!!! I wouldn’t wear scruffy looking trainers like that for a meal out. All mismatched I thought. Nothing really went together, then a bizarre hair style. Dont know what kinda look she was going for but whatever it was it was tit 🤣

Think her sisters post today proves further that the handbags are fakes as she’s given a LV neverfull castoff to her 7 year old niece to take to school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think her sisters post today proves further that the handbags are fakes as she’s given a LV neverfull castoff to her 7 year old niece to take to school 😂
I was thinking exactly that. But fake or no fake how fecking irresponsible!!!!!! She clearly hasn’t thought that through!!!!! She could get robbed, it could get nicked or anything else far worse !!!! Idiot!!!!

Plus. What the FECK is she advertising today?!!!! She looks like a ten year old in a gym skirt 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 think I’ll pass Stacey Solomon 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t stand Stacey Solomon in the first place but now I’ve seen influencers wearing her crappy clothes range today I positively loathe the woman!

Reactions: 2
Could she love herself any more in that horrific gym skirt and the bike!? 🤢
News flash You are over 30!!

Well the bike is proving to be worth every penny 🤣 we knew it would just be a prop on the A5!

• Haha
Worth mentioning, a lot of the fakes you can buy from China etc actually include fake packaging which also looks like the real deal! If you search for “DHgate” on TikTok you’ll see what I mean! So even if she did an unboxing we’d know! Plus...I’ve noticed her and that Steph Brogan Powell always seem to have whatever is being pushed/popular on DHgate, Alibaba and all the dupe sites 🤣🤣🤣
Games up hons 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.