Kristina Wild used to be Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey can we please block out children’s faces when sharing screenshots I think it’s important to not contribute to their exploitation online even if their parents think it’s ok.

Reactions: 5
Hey can we please block out children’s faces when sharing screenshots I think it’s important to not contribute to their exploitation online even if their parents think it’s ok.

Hello, thank you for this, you are right. I can't seem to edit my previous post but will repost it and maybe I can request mods delete this uncensored one?
---
Only Fans promo betwixt child - now with appropriate blocking.

Reactions: 3
Does Steve still see Juliet?!
I think she visited them recently, can't recall if I saw any posts of her with Kristina at that time though.

Absolute silence on all IG accounts at this time...very unusual for Kristina. I hope she isn't getting stuck into Juliet.

Thanks for this backstory.
---
I watched all of those stories and what is Kristina hoping to achieve? Public sympathy? Doesn’t she have any friends to vent about this to? A lawyer might be a good idea is her ex the father to her youngest?

Last edited:
---

I watched all of those stories and what is Kristina hoping to achieve? Public sympathy? Doesn’t she have any friends to vent about this to? A lawyer might be a good idea is her ex the father to her youngest?
I'm pretty sure he was her primary care giver for a good number of years while Kristina concentrated on building her photography business (absolutely no shade on this).

Reactions: 4
---

She does post relentlessly, it seemed to get a bit more frequent after she started doing OF. Just her talking to the phone constantly narrating what she is doing, that kind of stuff. Lots of monologues, which I usually skip through, glad I didn't for the most recent one. So much "bro", fake puzzled faces, and clicking of her enormous fingernails.

She tends to portray herself as very nice kind person who does no wrong. I assume she posted those stories for public sympathy but also just attention and reinforcement that she is a tough boss babe and really pretty etc etc

I feel like such an idiot, I actually felt sympathy for Kristina when she posted those stories on the weekend

Reactions: 2
Probably all strategic … get her followers worried etc, garner sympathy
I feel like such an idiot, I actually felt sympathy for Kristina when she posted those stories on the weekend
i actually did too a little but was so conflicted as I generally can’t stand her I’m so glad Juliet posted and it wasn’t left at K being the poor victim.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been following her for like a decade and I just found in the last few years she was all about how important she is. Idk I thought the dynamic between her and the girls was interesting but sadly just shows insta v reality.

Steven seemed really nice and I think his new wife is genuine. I remember her being quite shaken after a stranger recognised iggy.

I always felt like she used her children as props or for comfort. I unfollowed her when Juliet moved away, but before she did she kept posting Juliet and her boyfriend all the time it gave me the ick. I’m unsurprised by Juliet’s posts and I hope she’s getting support. I think we will continue to see children of “influencers” or people with a following come out with the same story, it must be horrid having your life plastered online for all to see.
also props to her for cutting her out, cutting out a parent is one of the hardest things.

Reactions: 10
going to take the bait and comment on it. While I think KW is problematic in someways an clearly there are issues with her and Juliet. Belinda’s inclusion of the screen shot of a phone call to Juliet feels a bit

going to take the bait and comment on it. While I think KW is problematic in someways an clearly there are issues with her and Juliet. Belinda’s inclusion of the screen shot of a phone call to Juliet feels a bit
Yeah that was weird!? Clearly doing it to piss her off but looking like a nasty bitch in doing so.

Reactions: 2
Haha how petty.
Kristina keeps sharing throwback posts of Iggy too though.. like aww such a good mum

Yeh I think there’s a lot of tit for tat (lol ironic saying for them)

both trying to be the “better mum”

If I was KW I would have found it hard the amount Bel shared in those first few years about her role as step mum it was very “look how amazing I am” I think it’s great she took on the role and clearly the girls love her but it wasn’t very sensitive.

Reactions: 4