Krispysmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find them super annoying too! Dave looks dirty af and Steph is so annoying she does weird voices and accents all the time. I get the impression she’s kind of insecure actually, she always looks really awkward on camera so she puts on these weird voices to compensate.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always had a hard time believing they are a couple, they’ve always just seemed like good friends!
We saw them in DLP during rundisney marathon weekend and they didn't exactly look to have chemistry. Although maybe it was because they ran a half marathon with no training!!!!!!!! Who does that

I find them super annoying too! Dave looks dirty af and Steph is so annoying she does weird voices and accents all the time. I get the impression she’s kind of insecure actually, she always looks really awkward on camera so she puts on these weird voices to compensate.
Yeah that’s why she doesn’t “improve” Dave

Yeah that’s why she doesn’t “improve” Dave
For sure. They’ve just settled for each other. I’m sure Steph was on some sort of fitness diet thing a few years ago so I thought she was planning on losing weight. She looks bigger than ever at the minute which is shame because she seems really uncomfortable. I actually think she’s quite pretty if she lost a little weight from her face then she could do better than dirty Dave 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
For sure. They’ve just settled for each other. I’m sure Steph was on some sort of fitness diet thing a few years ago so I thought she was planning on losing weight. She looks bigger than ever at the minute which is shame because she seems really uncomfortable. I actually think she’s quite pretty if she lost a little weight from her face then she could do better than dirty Dave 😂
She was doing a Fit for Florida series which ended up becoming a Fit for Me series. If I remember correctly she said in one of the videos that she lost around 8lbs over the course of a year and claimed that her loss was so small because she was incorporating weight training and building muscle at the same time. Would be understandable if she was much smaller but a healthy diet and weight training for a whole year should yield a lot more of a loss than that for her size.

So krispysmore are now going to be doing affiliate links as they want YouTube to become full time. Another page making money on something they love. Everything is now how can I make money off stuff

Today on their Instagram. Wonder was that part of the trip they had to Disney headquarters. If Disney in detail starts in then we know it is
Christ help us. It’s so annoying. They don’t live close enough to any Disney park to not make the content boring

So they are off to DLP again to do rundisney and this time 36k challenge. They did the half marathon last year with no training and it seems the same again this year. Wth did they not learn from last year???? Theres people who do the 36k who train for months before hand

Oh my god why does she walk round Disney acting like a 5 year old crying at everything ?!! It’s so cringe watching someone either in her 40s or pushing 40 acting like that. I have no issues with adults going to Disney but she’s just impossible to watch without wanting to throw my iPad out of my window.

Reactions: 5
Their new vlog series just got recommended... did they realllllly go on holiday last month with all this going on?!

Oh my god why does she walk round Disney acting like a 5 year old crying at everything ?!! It’s so cringe watching someone either in her 40s or pushing 40 acting like that. I have no issues with adults going to Disney but she’s just impossible to watch without wanting to throw my iPad out of my window.

I'll never forget the day I was watching one of their vlogs and it was both her and Dave's birthdays whilst they were in WDW and I realised they were both younger than me. IIRC Dave is even younger than Steffi, I think she's maybe 34/35? I was stunned.

I used to find them watchable and down to earth but I can't watch them anymore. Originally I found Dave less involved and I obviously preferred that abd Steffi played up to the camera less. I disagree that she's full of herself and she is really pretty so whoever said otherwise, I think that's harsh. Those daft looks she does at the camera all the time and the silly voices - arrgh.
Can someone more well up on this stuff help me out, does being an affiliate mean companies have actually chosen to use them to promote their businesses?

I cannot stand their channel and unsubscribed after a month or so. I can handle Dave but not Steph. Her fake cry baby voice and stupid faces she pulls are beyond me. How any adult can act like a 10 year old is beyond me. She cries at anything and gets emotional but you can see it’s fake. Some how they managed to get into the timtrackers circle of friends and even stayed at their house but I have no idea how this happened and I think it’s the only reason they managed to grow their channel a little.

Reactions: 1
Lol this thread is so mean but also funny hahaha. I used to subscribe and follow then but stopped earlier this year pretty much for all the reasons mentioned.

Like mentioned in the Adam hattan thread, so many vloggers seem to act like kids TV presenters and it's so fake. I can handle Dave (although I agree with many comments on here) but steph is often unbearable with her act.

Reactions: 1