Krispysmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see they are the latest recruits for Magical Day Apparel merchandise

Reactions: 2
Yup! I’ve had to unfollow. I used to absolutely love their older videos but Steph has become unbearable. Very I love me who do you love!

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on Krispy Smore Halloween vlogs, after not having watched for a great number of months.

I see that the Hayley Cropper impersonation act is still in full swing with regards to Dave’s anorak, good to see.

And Chef Dave has returned. Delightful. These vlogs are the true appeal of the Krispy Smore channel, the anticipation of seeing what monstrosity Dave conjures up each time.

And this time was certainly no exception. The scariest thing I’ve seen this Halloween no doubt! That creation looked ABSOLUTELY disgusting, and I would certainly be dipping my grapes elsewhere. The 1980’s hot plate also left me in fear of watching a house fire begin.

PS Dave, please wash your pumpkins next time, looked a bit grotty. Dirty Dave and his dirty pumpkin.

Last edited:
I don’t think Dave IS dirty I think he just looks dirty?
Am the only one who thinks that she’s striving to be like Jenn bojo?

Reactions: 1
I’m late to the party but I agree I find them very annoying her more than him. There vlogs at the start were fine but no one cares they were cast members like 10 years ago so were plenty other people. I do feel like with the Trackers Jenn likes them more than Tim in the Tokyo vlogs I didn’t think he was that enamoured with them. I don’t think Tim was at all rude to them I just feel like he would have preferred it to have been just him and jenn. I really don’t get their friendship with them they don’t seem to have anything in common.

Reactions: 5