Krispysmore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They aren’t too bad compared to a lot of them, I don’t mind the lodge guys but the whole patron thing really puts me off them £10 a month for a hello on screen and a video a week earlier, at least the minghams haven’t cottoned on yet

They aren’t too bad compared to a lot of them, I don’t mind the lodge guys but the whole patron thing really puts me off them £10 a month for a hello on screen and a video a week earlier, at least the minghams haven’t cottoned on yet
I like the lodge guys and krispysmore I just think Dave needs to sort his hygiene out.

Reactions: 4
They are not for me. I can only watch them for maybe 5 mins without wanting to launch my phone out the window as I find them quite irritating!

Reactions: 6
I think it varies between video for me. One video I'll think 'Yeah, I like these,' and then the next I can end up turning them off becuase theyre annoying me!

Its a small thing but it irritates me when Dave looks at the camera and then turns his head to talk to Steph but his eyes are still looking towards the camera. He does it on the rides and when doing their Q&A videos too.Its just a small thing but once I notice it, I cant stop noticing it!!

Reactions: 3
I just can’t get into their videos. I’m not entirely sure it’s one specific thing just lots of little things that wind me up. I do think Dave looks like he needs a good scrub as my Mum would say!

Reactions: 2
My wife gets wound up by the fact he’s got like food stuck in the corner of his ugly mouth and his mrs would never say anything to let him know

Reactions: 4
The friendship with the Trackers I don't get either. In the Japan videos the the Trackers barely featured Steph and Dave.

Dave I just find grubby! I think he works in the food industry
Steph in this lot of videos is extremely annoying!

The friendship with the Trackers I don't get either. In the Japan videos the the Trackers barely featured Steph and Dave.

No bleeping way does he work in the food industry. He’s the grimiest person I see

Does Steph work? She always seems to be home and is always doing live videos. Steph deffo likes the sight of herself on the camera! Dave is harmless although seems a bit scruffy! Wonder if they have any short term goals in terms of their personal life? In their mid thirties now and still renting a small 1 bed flat, no kids and no marriage. Or is that me being incredibly old fashioned? 😂🙈suppose people are happy with that and don’t need labels on their relationship!

I’ve always had a hard time believing they are a couple, they’ve always just seemed like good friends!

Reactions: 1

Also don't get the friendship with the Trackers - they once did a last minute trip to Orlando and stayed in their house so I'd imagine they're pretty close? Would love to know how that friendship began

She definitely loves herself and I think she intentionally keeps Dave disheveled because it makes her look better

Also don't get the friendship with the Trackers - they once did a last minute trip to Orlando and stayed in their house so I'd imagine they're pretty close? Would love to know how that friendship began
I could be wrong but I think KS were going to Orlando and people on social media were telling the Trackers that they needed to meet them. So Tim and Jen looked up who they were and got in contact with them (or something like that.).As I said, I could be wrong but im sure they mentioned it in a video once. 🤔

Does Steph work?
I think they both work in hospitality

I could be wrong but I think KS were going to Orlando and people on social media were telling the Trackers that they needed to meet them. So Tim and Jen looked up who they were and got in contact with them (or something like that.).As I said, I could be wrong but im sure they mentioned it in a video once. 🤔

I think they both work in hospitality
Irritates me that they think they know everything because they worked in Disney moons ago