Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elizadoolittle69

Chatty Member
I asked eskimo is it was true him and kneevo spent every day together and that he treated her like a queen and he blocked me, so I’m guessing he’s not the proudest of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

noseybioch

Hi, I always read this thread so I said I would add a comment. Have been following Kneevo a while. I just joined her live, where she is trying to make pancakes (failing miserably). Someone suggest using oil and she said ‘this is a non stick pan I am not using oil you dumb r*tarted c*unt’. I just thought it was awful, and it was probably a ‘fan’ making a supportive rather than negative comment.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Ratsout

VIP Member
Howling 😂 she’s genuinely as unhealthy as can be, but when it comes to cows milk - her body is a temple ✨
I always find it so so funny when coke whores are picky about what they put into their bodies. Cows milk? God no. Random white powder in Tramline toilets and she turns into a Dyson vac

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Christ she's gas isn't she.
She trolled the trolls and thinks she is winning at life. I'll address this to Niamh since she reads here.

I'll let you in on a little secret Niamh. No one here actually gives a shit about you. You make stupid comments, people roll their eyes, come here and comment and then get on with their day. Your comments are forgotten 2 seconds later. There's no one walking around all day affected by your sarky smart little comments. You are the one sitting alone in your apartment thinking you are having the last laugh when in fact you put waaaay more energy into thinking about your trolls than anyone here puts into you.
You've 7 threads on here. That's nothing compared to some. 7, probably the same number of mates you have who only turn up when there's a party.

But you continue on talking into your phone alone thinking you are a boss bitch. I can guarantee you aren't affecting anyone's day.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Niamh Jesus.

So she's no problem with getting filler injected into her body. Getting silicone put into her young body. Frying herself on sunbeds. Smoking. Drinking. Eating meal after meal of processed shite. Drinking bucket loads of energy drinks. Putting god knows what drugs into her body.

No, what gives our Niamhy the ick is drinking cows milk. And thinking she can lecture others on it.
Give over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Gofuself

For those that are interested. She paid herself over 100k this year.... After tax it was probably less than 80k... so not really living the high life that's a "modest" wage for a single "professional" person in dublin city centre to be fair.

Assets being the gafs in Turkey, she put both of them in her companies name. The increase from last year to this year shows the cost price of both if you deduct. Extremely over priced for turkey, she will never get that back for it.

She also has Serkans car as an asset here....

I would love to see how her accountant justifies these as business expenses... won't be long till a random audit happens. Whatever her near 16k in fixtures and fittings are... is she capitalising her sex toys?

Anyways the bank isn't looking as healthy as last year she's spending a lot of cash on Turkish properties.

Anyway thank me accountant for downloading this for me 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
It’s nothing about her looks for me that makes her so unattractive. It’s her personality & how downright horrible & nasty she is. She is as thick as shit but thinks she knows it all. She’s a bully, a liar & a manipulative bitch. She has no real friends, this ‘relationship’ will hit the skids & she will be on crying abuse and god knows what else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

tttggg123

She’s on live now screaming and shouting about how she was the main driving force behind coco’s law 😳 what an insult to that girls mother who fought tooth and nail for her daughter.
Kneevo is delusional. She would be better off fighting for her own self respect and be with a guy who actually wants to acknowledge her existence😂

• Wow
Reactions: 28

sunshine01

He would want to wash his Willy if she’s getting a UTI.. it’s from bacteria entering your vagina.. not something to be bragging about really, if they were having sex multiple times and he was hygienic it wouldn’t be happening

• Heart
Reactions: 27

BigbadLc

Imagine calling people embarrassing for wanting to have regular jobs like working on a building site 🤣 what’s embarrassing is getting your flaps out for probably hundreds of dirty old pervs. I’d rather work for 3€ an hour on a building site than sell a picture of my flange for 500€!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Do you know what -
She looks mighty, and genuinely looks happy. He writes music about drugs like a lot of other artists, doesn't mean he is a bad egg. Songs are really good.
I think we should get behind Kneevo, fairplay to her. #teamkneevo

Sorry ...what?
Is this a joke?! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lulumc93

Her story on insta about Andrew Tate that's up now. She keeps saying resignate instead of resonate and it is sending me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Left

Chatty Member
This whole relationship thing will end so badly, she has fallen hard af and if they break up it will be quite public and obvious.

monepierce

Kneevo on live talking about how she has autism (but no official diagnosis). Also heavily implied that Alex has autism. And claims her hyperfixations are politics and Irish history 😂
I’m so sick of seeing people self diagnosing themselves with autism or adhd because of something they saw online. I can guarantee you that she would have made fun of an actual autistic person she went to school with because of their mannerisms or interests, but she wants to be trendy and hop on the bandwagon.

• Heart