Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how she's getting invited because if this is the type of people they want promoting there products 🤢 I cannot believe Eskimos account is now private. What other than shame could be his reason for this?

Reactions: 7
I don't know how she's getting invited because if this is the type of people they want promoting there products 🤢 I cannot believe Eskimos account is now private. What other than shame could be his reason for this?
I think he's doing it to gain followers, he's gone up over 10k since she started tagging him in her stories

Reactions: 2
What in gods name has she done to her hair extensions 😂 can she not look after herself, any brand would be mad to back her
Honestly. IF she hasn't time to look after extensions who does. I'd say they get all matted from her being on her back 24/7 for her "rapper" boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣🤣 think il leave this thread now this sad girl has consumed enough of my time

Reactions: 5
I think he's doing it to gain followers, he's gone up over 10k since she started tagging him in her stories
Absolutely that's usually a trick people do to get followers, thing is people just eventually unfollow after a snoop so kinda silly to do on his part particularly as he should be promoting his new music surely

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she’s following versatile on their European leg of the tour with snoop. So desperate. Doubt Eskimo even wanted her there. 🤣 Def doesn’t trust him. Especially in Amsterdam

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her story on insta about Andrew Tate that's up now. She keeps saying resignate instead of resonate and it is sending me.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her story on insta about Andrew Tate that's up now. She keeps saying resignate instead of resonate and it is sending me.
She must have only learned that word recently and is trying to use it in a sentence, it was her big shot, shame she blew it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see her getting really heavy in the next few years. Her lifestyle is so horribly unhealthy

Reactions: 12
Her view is a copy and paste of what Blair White said 😂 she has zero personality she just steals fragments of other peoples

Reactions: 7
Has Botox and filler on her upper face made her overbite more pronounced? There's something really unnatural about her expression and features the past year.
Her head looks to be twice it's original size ever since she got the arse and boob job

Reactions: 10
Has Botox and filler on her upper face made her overbite more pronounced? There's something really unnatural about her expression and features the past year.
Her head looks to be twice it's original size ever since she got the arse and boob job
It’s because it’s a filter! She hasn’t posted without a filter for a very long time

Reactions: 3
Wonder will Eskimo dump her soon. Seems like they’re doing well for themselves on tour with snoop now I doubt he’ll put up with her fakeness much longer 🤣 she’s definitely going to keep her claws in him 💰 💰 💰

Reactions: 6
I need a mother's opinion on the clothes and GIANT suitcase she's forcing upon her little cousin so she cosplays as her mini me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.