Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She very well may of had childhood trauma. But take it to a therapist. Not tiktok.

Reactions: 24
She very well may of had childhood trauma. But take it to a therapist. Not tiktok.
Agree. All for attention 😒 No need to go into the finer details other than you had a hard upbringing and no longer intouch with her Mum.

Reactions: 14
How long before she claims this Eskimo guy abused her? This is a pattern with her. I wouldn’t believe her if she told me the sky was blue. She’s a sad little fool locked in an apartment making tik toks all day

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I just think it's all a show now for eskimo. A reminder of all she's been through in her past for him to not hurt her again. She needs to see a therapist. She's lost the plot. Why at 25 are you sharing this with the world about your mum? Like you did in the past. Everyone knows. Why are we going here again? And why now. Only she's acting like a mental case because she knows he's probably realised that she sells her body online..how is he ment to respect her. She makes tiktoks showing herself all day everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh they may very well be very genuine emotions, but it just doesn’t mean she’s being 100% truthful in her story. It could just be her perceived version, instead of the actual facts. The reality is no one actually knows the truth only Kneevo and her family, but I wouldn’t take anything she says at face value because she is always exaggerating and we see so many examples of how she cannot accept other people’s point of view, it’s always her way and her way only, so why would this be any different?

Reactions: 6
She's spiraling since he left to go on tour, she has such serious issues that she needs to deal with a psychologist or something, I would feel bad for her except she knows this and still takes her issues out on others. She groomed that child (Ross) and as soon as he turned 18 she ditched him cause she can't use the excuse for his horrible behavior that he's a child

Reactions: 9
Kneevo on live talking about how she has autism (but no official diagnosis). Also heavily implied that Alex has autism. And claims her hyperfixations are politics and Irish history 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Kneevo on live talking about how she has autism (but no official diagnosis). Also heavily implied that Alex has autism. And claims her hyperfixations are politics and Irish history 😂
A very bias view on history and politics the sort of education you get from butter middle-aged men in the pub after 10 pints

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s a bleeping dope I’ve never seen anyone as dim witted as her.

Reactions: 11
Alex will drop her very soon. You couldn’t possibly stay around a pleb like her without her draining the absoulte life out of you with her thickness and the offensive shite she comes out with. You’d get a more intelligent conversation out pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so sick of seeing people self diagnosing themselves with autism or adhd because of something they saw online. I can guarantee you that she would have made fun of an actual autistic person she went to school with because of their mannerisms or interests, but she wants to be trendy and hop on the bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so sick of seeing people self diagnosing themselves with autism or adhd because of something they saw online. I can guarantee you that she would have made fun of an actual autistic person she went to school with because of their mannerisms or interests, but she wants to be trendy and hop on the bandwagon.
This is why I can’t stand her. She’s a moron. She has no clue what it’s like to have autism and the struggles family’s face when someone has it. She’s a self obsessed idiot who shows her fanny for money. She’s so hungry for attention she will lie about everything to get it. Including sensationalising her ‘abuse’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So agree with u. If you Google the criteria for autism, you would diagnose everyone in the world with it on some point of the spectrum. She's such an idiot. It's the way she genuinely thinks she's the most educated person in the world, spouting "facts" but she's so so wrong all the time.... Like the time she said she won't drink milk but had a fridge full of dairy like! Christ!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She needs to get rid of all of her anger too, my god she is so passive aggressive towards anybody who comments and she doesn't agree with .

Reactions: 6
"Kneevo your hopes for love are unrealistic, you're deluded, trashy and not at all autistic"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s on her live talking about him again. Shock. Said they were on a date night and people were coming up and asking them for pictures 😂😂😂 absolute spoofer

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.