Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gofuself

Why are we all saying yer man Alex can do better. I just looked him up he's a rotter too... are ye all alright ?? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How long before she claims this Eskimo guy abused her? This is a pattern with her. I wouldn’t believe her if she told me the sky was blue. She’s a sad little fool locked in an apartment making tik toks all day

• Heart

Nosey07

Her new relationship is her new personality trait. Absolute cringe now that she over playing his songs

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I hate the way she goes on- like she’s NEVER wrong. So immature and childish. No depth of character whatsoever.
She has so much confidence for someone who is as thick as shit & massively ignorant. She has to shout & attack because she can’t form a reasonable opinion or argument.

RainbowSun

Petite refers to height not weight. People can still be an extra large and be petite! Kneevo is actually small in height which would actually make her petite
If I edit my original post to change “petite” to “tiny” will you give over?

• Haha

Louch

I can’t stand her bad manners eating with her mouth open on her live and talking 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Hi, I always read this thread so I said I would add a comment. Have been following Kneevo a while. I just joined her live, where she is trying to make pancakes (failing miserably). Someone suggest using oil and she said ‘this is a non stick pan I am not using oil you dumb r*tarted c*unt’. I just thought it was awful, and it was probably a ‘fan’ making a supportive rather than negative comment.
Dragged up she is. absolutely zero class or grace

• Sick
Reactions: 21

unknownindividual

Chatty Member
But here’s the thing about childhood trauma - it doesn’t need to be significant abuse, a child could be traumatised because a parent could have been depressed and didn’t have the capacity to meet their own emotional needs, not to mind their child’s needs and they have issues in later life or equally they could have grown up with a very critical parent, leading to self esteem issues for the child down the line, it doesn’t mean she was locked outside and severely neglected. I personally take anything Niamh says with a pinch of salt. I don’t wish to offend anyone, that’s just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 20

Sebastian003

I've no doubt she earns a decent wage but I don't think it's 50k. Rebecca Goodwin says she earns 50k a month and she puts so much work and effort in. She also goes for STI screening every month and only works with people who do the same and are properly certified as sti free from a registered doctor rather than a home testing kit. She's a proper videographer and photographer. She's in a different league to Niamh. I really can't see Niamh earning the same!

sunshine01

She has posted about 20 TikTok’s from his room, like something a 16 year old would do to show off they have a boyfriend? Unbelievably sad she is 25 or 26 like and she’s in his childhood bedroom with his ma prob downstairs

• Haha

Bored001

She’s on live getting very bad because someone said her relationship will only last a year and she said she’ll marry the boy, she’s with him about 6 months Jesus 😂😂😂 meanwhile his probably over riding everything with snoop 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Hi, I always read this thread so I said I would add a comment. Have been following Kneevo a while. I just joined her live, where she is trying to make pancakes (failing miserably). Someone suggest using oil and she said ‘this is a non stick pan I am not using oil you dumb r*tarted c*unt’. I just thought it was awful, and it was probably a ‘fan’ making a supportive rather than negative comment.
She’s worse than an animal the way she speaks to people.

• Heart

Redhead97

Every single live on TikTok is her alone in her apartment. Every single one. And then she’s like “guys I got to go, my food here!!” Like she’s a lazy pox, you’re home all day and you won’t even cook yourself a meal 😂 I’d go out of my head sitting at home all day even if I was selling my gee online

• Haha