Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole relationship thing will end so badly, she has fallen hard af and if they break up it will be quite public and obvious.

Reactions: 26
Do you know what -
She looks mighty, and genuinely looks happy. He writes music about drugs like a lot of other artists, doesn't mean he is a bad egg. Songs are really good.
I think we should get behind Kneevo, fairplay to her. #teamkneevo

Your right timmy. Stunhun
---
This whole relationship thing will end so badly, she has fallen hard af and if they break up it will be quite public and obvious.

She 100% reads this thread and has tore him apart for not posting her. He's smart enough she will get a story mention but nothing on the grid....Emily was someone he was proud of and after he realised she wasnt taking him back...despite the obsessive calls and texts 🤣🤣 Now hes in "love" with a girl who sells her body on the internet. (Prostitute) Uses a "sowing machine" publicly for money🤢 how do you get over an ex? Get piped by eskimo supreme 🤢 her viberator on show for the world...her response ...gets "railed" daily 🤢 where is the class? Seriously. lets see how long it takes her to read this and has him posting on his now private account photos of her 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s nothing about her looks for me that makes her so unattractive. It’s her personality & how downright horrible & nasty she is. She is as thick as tit but thinks she knows it all. She’s a bully, a liar & a manipulative witch. She has no real friends, this ‘relationship’ will hit the skids & she will be on crying abuse and god knows what else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Has anyone watched this video?
Watched this recently. Absolute scumbag. Openly admitting to drug taking and bigging herself up for being able to handle a session for 2/3 days. She'll make a wonderful mother in the future.. NOT.

Reactions: 13
Your right timmy. Stunhun
---

She 100% reads this thread and has tore him apart for not posting her. He's smart enough she will get a story mention but nothing on the grid....Emily was someone he was proud of and after he realised she wasnt taking him back...despite the obsessive calls and texts 🤣🤣 Now hes in "love" with a girl who sells her body on the internet. (Prostitute) Uses a "sowing machine" publicly for money🤢 how do you get over an ex? Get piped by eskimo supreme 🤢 her viberator on show for the world...her response ...gets "railed" daily 🤢 where is the class? Seriously. lets see how long it takes her to read this and has him posting on his now private account photos of her 🤣
This is all very personal, hi Emily 🥱☺

Reactions: 4
I've no issue with her career choice, her surgery/body choices. Her body, her choice, and I feel very strongly about that. Wear what makes you happy. Have surgery (please have therapy first and address any underlying issues) but then go for it, have a cock stapled to your forehead if it makes you happy. But. Jesus F Christ. Those lashes. No. Just no. They look matted. Her eyelids must be so heavy. How do you have a lovely long shower with the water scalding and pounding down your face with those yokes on your eyes?!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
This is all very personal, hi Emily 🥱☺
I actually met Emily before, maybe this is a friend but it certainly isn't her. She is a complete lady and had such a lovely manner. I am really baffled how he's gone from her to Niamh, im still stunned he posts her so much now on his stories 🫣 I dont see her attraction at all, maybe a bit of a brag to sleep with her but who would want her as an ex ha

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Watched this recently. Absolute scumbag. Openly admitting to drug taking and bigging herself up for being able to handle a session for 2/3 days. She'll make a wonderful mother in the future.. NOT.
She's bad enough normally, imagine what she's like on coke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Although I agree with what you're saying in regard to the drug taking etc.

Can we stop this whole narrative of 'what will her future kids think?'
Firstly it's boring, and secondly - A womans sole purpose in life is not just to have kids.

😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This is more of a general influencer annoyance, but would you not be morto calling every second person 'my gal' and claiming you LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Save SOMETHING for your real people!?

Reactions: 6
This is more of a general influencer annoyance, but would you not be morto calling every second person 'my gal' and claiming you LOVE THEM SO MUCH. Save SOMETHING for your real people!?
She doesn’t have any real people so she doesn’t know the difference. She’s tragic

Reactions: 5
What is this child on about now

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.