Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone that pays her a subscription is off there head 🤣 seen her going into the salon the other day. Her eyelashes are like wind deflectors 🤣 ye are lucky ye only see her through a filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now starting to feel bad for her. He took his insta off private. No pictures of her at all on his page and doesn't reply when she comments on his pictures. But he will reply to others. He is riding everything right now I would say.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now starting to feel bad for her. He took his insta off private. No pictures of her at all on his page and doesn't reply when she comments on his pictures. But he will reply to others. He is riding everything right now, I would say.
Zero empathy for her, she treated the relationship like a love struck 13 year old she is a grown woman.
---
Now starting to feel bad for her. He took his insta off private. No pictures of her at all on his page and doesn't reply when she comments on his pictures. But he will reply to others. He is riding everything right now I would say.
Did he actually have pics on his profile of her? Bar stories?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That means nothing sure she’s no pictures of him either 😂

Reactions: 2
I'd be worried that she'll end up getting hurt. She's gone a bit ott about him.

Reactions: 13
If I was her I would post about him less. That energy not being reciprocated isn’t a good sign and he’s not long out of a relationship which is a red flag. But we could be wrong 🫣 has his ex ever reacted?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.