Kneevo #7 g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Petite refers to height not weight. People can still be an extra large and be petite! Kneevo is actually small in height which would actually make her petite
She doesn’t look that small in any of her pictures next to other people. She just never stands up straight! 😂

Reactions: 6
Petite refers to height not weight. People can still be an extra large and be petite! Kneevo is actually small in height which would actually make her petite
If I edit my original post to change “petite” to “tiny” will you give over?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
With all her supposed money you’d think she’d she’d be paying for health insurance

Reactions: 9
Petite in a definitive sense is "small and dainty and generally classed as attractive".
Petite in clothing is 5"4' and under, regardless of dress size or weight.

Now. I'm sitting here in hell after laughing far too much at the baby bop comment. I'll keep a seat for everyone who stops fighting over the word petite. Xoxoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When did the wans flinter and Jlee become friends again??? Kneevo will be raging.

Reactions: 4
When did the wans flinter and Jlee become friends again??? Kneevo will be raging.
Jlee probably needed someone so split the bag of coke with in the toilets and who better than a girl with known addiction problems

Reactions: 7
She’s on live again dressed as a baby and rapping to Eminem 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She’s dressing child like to attract pedophiles to her OF page. It’s seriously disturbed

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s running out of money. Her clothes are beginning to look like they’re from SHEIN. She’s dressing as a baby to get perverts to her OF and she’s constantly uploading the same 292949 “sexy” aka desperate videos on TikTok for clout. It’s getting a bit sad to watch

Reactions: 12
She desperately needs to go to a local dentist and get a treatment plan in place. Her teeth are drifting at an alarming rate.

Reactions: 13
She’s running out of money. Her clothes are beginning to look like they’re from SHEIN. She’s dressing as a baby to get perverts to her OF and she’s constantly uploading the same 292949 “sexy” aka desperate videos on TikTok for clout. It’s getting a bit sad to watch
The problem is, she has no style whatsoever. If she actually took the time to figure out what suits her then maybe she would look so what presentable. Clothes are tacky AF.

Reactions: 7
She desperately needs to go to a local dentist and get a treatment plan in place. Her teeth are drifting at an alarming rate.
And apparently she's rolling in cash ( so she says ) so it's not that she doesn't have the money.

I don't for a second buy that she loves the overbite because if she did then she wouldn't of got them done in the first place ? She's just too stubborn to admit that they need fixing

Reactions: 12
Shed have to have multiple surgeries including having her jaw broke to fix the overbite. More hassle than it's worth. It's not as simple as going the dentist and having it sorted.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.