Kneevo #6 can take 12 inches but can't take a joke g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted that dobby is in Turkey with the ex and she won't be bringing him back to Ireland as its apparently out of her control and won't be answering questions about it.
Yup and she made it sound like she’s given up on Dobby because she can’t bring him back to Ireland so she has to put herself and her mental health first because she stayed in the relationship for so long because of him!
That poor animal I hope she never gets another dog

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What do ye think she can actually do to get her dog back tho? Especially if the ex was abusive. To be fair if you were in an abusive relationship and people were badgering you with questions I’d probably come across as a bit rude too even tho I don’t really think her response was rude at all

Reactions: 19
Kneevos thinking:
Hi guys I'm back on Tik tok
Tell me some trends plz
Oh I know I'll post some old pictures of my bruises to try and go viral again

God she makes me sick.

Reactions: 7
Kneevos thinking:
Hi guys I'm back on Tik tok
Tell me some trends plz
Oh I know I'll post some old pictures of my bruises to try and go viral again

God she makes me sick.
Exactly. Posts "please I don't want to talk about it anymore, don't bring it up" Kneevo the tool then proceeds straight to tik tok and uploads stories about it and bruises.

Yet everyone knows she's the cause of most of the rows. That's coming from her mouth. She has said it. I just wish she'd be cancelled

Reactions: 6
What do ye think she can actually do to get her dog back tho? Especially if the ex was abusive. To be fair if you were in an abusive relationship and people were badgering you with questions I’d probably come across as a bit rude too even tho I don’t really think her response was rude at all
I guarantee that he’s still in her house too, it wouldn’t suprise me if he convinced her to add his name on the deeds

Reactions: 9
He's obviously a pig of a man and she's lucky to be out of that relationship.. its mad how accurate everything said in this thread in the past year has been.. she lost the head at anyone who said he was using her and that respecting women isn't the most common theme in those countries / religion.. she just tends to draw the worst people onto her for some reason.....

Did you see the vid she put up of all the shite he did to her? the bruises and cuts and black eyes? duck sake. What a horrible little man.

Reactions: 3
I i
TikTok
Some girl giving her grief for saying that Turkish men culture isn’t respectful to women.
The girl was slagging her saying why did you praise him all the time.
Then she explained she was abused and put up pics
I understand she was abused and that’s why she praised him and whayever, but anytime anyone mentioned abuse before she literally called everyone racist and said how this generation is fucked , and is now saying how this generation are snowflakes for saying it isn’t every Turkish man, I feel
For her but I can’t keep up 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I i

I understand she was abused and that’s why she praised him and whayever, but anytime anyone mentioned abuse before she literally called everyone racist and said how this generation is fucked , and is now saying how this generation are snowflakes for saying it isn’t every Turkish man, I feel
For her but I can’t keep up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly I am not condoning domestic assault in any way shape or form but I take everything this girl says with a punch of salt.

She accused a previous partner of abuse. She alluded to the fact her mother was abusive. I can't take anything she says seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly I am not condoning domestic assault in any way shape or form but I take everything this girl says with a punch of salt.

She accused a previous partner of abuse. She alluded to the fact her mother was abusive. I can't take anything she says seriously.
I agree. We have seen how she abuses everyone and anyone she can online so I can’t even imagine what she is like to live with

Reactions: 9
I appreciate we all Have our own opinions on her and usually I agree but with the DV and abuse from her mum I do think she’s telling the truth. Some people will continue to fall for people like this because they feel like they cab change or be the one to stop them. I have someone close to me who goes for the wrong type over and over again and it always ends with bruises or cops being involved.
That’s just my opinion. Bur nonetheless she is a bleeping header 🙈😂

Reactions: 4
I think she’s like the boy who cried wolf to be honest.

while I had my own experience with DV in my early 20s, I’m not victim blaming or trying to discount any experience she may or may have had. I completely agree with the above, take her with a pinch of salt.

she’s her own worst enemy the way she carries on with social media. no one will ever know the truth with her.

I always found it odd she never showed him also, of all the influencers (if that’s what she is!) it’s strange she kept him private, she showed everything in every sense! So part of me wondering did he even exist, I know that’s very harsh given what she is saying, but she tells lies so who knows

Reactions: 1
I believe her, part of the reason why is why on earth else would she leave her house and belongings including her dog there? If he wasn’t a weirdo, he would’ve left her house after the breakup so she could access it. Even if she didn’t want to live there she could’ve gotten more of her stuff back or arranged to rent them out. (Basing this off her talking about buying a tv for her current apt so assuming she hasn’t brought her stuff home.)

Reactions: 3
I always found it odd she never showed him also, of all the influencers (if that’s what she is!) it’s strange she kept him private, she showed everything in every sense! So part of me wondering did he even exist, I know that’s very harsh given what she is saying, but she tells lies so who knows
She did post him though? Mainly at the start until everyone starting going to his private Instagram page and messaging him about her calling her names. She stopped sharing him then. I'd say he was giving her dogs abuse over the messages he was getting.

Reactions: 2
She did post him though? Mainly at the start until everyone starting going to his private Instagram page and messaging him about her calling her names. She stopped sharing him then. I'd say he was giving her dogs abuse over the messages he was getting.
Ah ok I didn’t follow her for a while as her pages were delated and jus wasn’t bothered keeping up with all her accounts!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.