Kneevo #5 gets paid for flicking her bean, did you know she has a hot legal team?! I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe She's selling because it could be possible the locals found out what her work is.
Might explain why she never leaves the apartment

Reactions: 6
Too bad she never had the patience to just wear braces, she’s talking about getting her jaw broken to fix the overbite like whyyy
06CEF917-F1DA-424B-A294-BBFB63591C31.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I can't understand how this girl is sitting at home all day and has to have someone clean her house and do her washing. She never leaves the house I've rarely seen her outside so does she sit on the sofa while they clean around her?? Ya never see her like at a beach or a pool or just out enjoying the sun having lunch or anything.
I also haven't seen one 'friend' come over to visit and stay with her since she left.

Reactions: 15
I can't understand how this girl is sitting at home all day and has to have someone clean her house and do her washing. She never leaves the house I've rarely seen her outside so does she sit on the sofa while they clean around her?? Ya never see her like at a beach or a pool or just out enjoying the sun having lunch or anything.
I also haven't seen one 'friend' come over to visit and stay with her since she left.
She doesn’t even cook so it’s not like she’s going to have a mountain of pots and pans to be done

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even cook so it’s not like she’s going to have a mountain of pots and pans to be done
Its her clothes washing as far as I know. Imagine having someone wash your dirty knickers because you're too lazy to do it yourself. It would be different if she was busy working full time with kids but she's at home all day.

• Sick
From seeing her last Onlyfans post, her left butt cheek is all out of shape. A load of shadows on it like it caved in where her butt implant was...
Probably coz she didn't do the correct aftercare again.

To be fair covid hasn't exactly lent itself to her finding friends out there, or her Irish friends going out to visit. She doesn't have a pool and I've no idea where she is but is she near a beach?
But yah totally agree, defo doesn't need a cleaner. More money than sense. She's gona run out real quick

Reactions: 1
To be fair covid hasn't exactly lent itself to her finding friends out there, or her Irish friends going out to visit. She doesn't have a pool and I've no idea where she is but is she near a beach?
But yah totally agree, defo doesn't need a cleaner. More money than sense. She's gona run out real quick
But she could still go out for a walk in the sun, go sit out for lunch because she said herself weeks ago that everything was open in Turkey (I know in the last 2 or so weeks it hasn't but it was before that). I just don't understand the sitting inside when you live in a beautiful country go explore the culture?
You're dead right it's like it's burning a hole in her pocket.

Reactions: 7
But she could still go out for a walk in the sun, go sit out for lunch because she said herself weeks ago that everything was open in Turkey (I know in the last 2 or so weeks it hasn't but it was before that). I just don't understand the sitting inside when you live in a beautiful country go explore the culture?
You're dead right it's like it's burning a hole in her pocket.
Very true, plenty for her to see and do and visit. Or if she really wanted to stay inside she could learn the language of the country she is now living in!

Very true, plenty for her to see and do and visit. Or if she really wanted to stay inside she could learn the language of the country she is now living in!
I don't think she actually loves turkey as much as she does. She's there because that's where she met her boyfriend and she's there for him but she doesn't seem to actually like it.

Reactions: 8
She wouldn't be very far from ladies beach, shes in centrum where the dolmus depot is, she be at the beach in 10 mins if she hopped on one

This is bizzare, took me a second to figure out if it was real but I'm guessing it's not. The Child put up a similar story about a different peson dying within minutes of Keevos ..

Edited to say I hope Syndell is okay 💔

Attachments

This is bizzare, took me a second to figure out if it was real but I'm guessing it's not. The Child put up a similar story about a different peson dying within minutes of Keevos ..

Edited to say I hope Syndell is okay 💔
Did they delete the stories about someone dying?
Really hope Syndells okay. I text her, she seems so nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.