Kneevo #5 gets paid for flicking her bean, did you know she has a hot legal team?! I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it a nod to TL in her latest stories on her backup? šŸ˜‚ Complaining that ā€œpeople from a certain placeā€ are reporting her

Reactions: 3
Is it a nod to TL in her latest stories on her backup? šŸ˜‚ Complaining that ā€œpeople from a certain placeā€ are reporting her
I didn't see her latest stories but I think she might be talking about people who are pro-Israel. Her Kneevo Tiktok account just got banned because of mass reporting after she spoke about being pro-Palestine.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember where in turkey she bought that apartment? I wonder how much she will get for it I highly doubt sheā€™d make much profit after all the money she put into it so I donā€™t see how she calls it investing šŸ˜‚

I dont even know what part of Turkey she is in tbh, but I can't imagine any tourist buying it if it doesn't have a pool?

ETA she could've bought at the right time, out of season and during covid so she could make money on it. Even if she breaks even, and buys this more holiday style place, she'll make money on that in a few years when things pick up I'd say

I dont even know what part of Turkey she is in tbh, but I can't imagine any tourist buying it if it doesn't have a pool?

ETA she could've bought at the right time, out of season and during covid so she could make money on it. Even if she breaks even, and buys this more holiday style place, she'll make money on that in a few years when things pick up I'd say
Yea maybe, I canā€™t believe that she has a cleaner come in but never leaves her apartment why doesnā€™t she just do it herself šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4

I would call it a bad investment considering the money she may get back for it will be worth less than the money she spent on it...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I would call it a bad investment considering the money she may get back for it will be worth less than the money she spent on it...
poor Niamh wouldn't understand the complexities of the Turkish lira dropping relative to the Euro so I'm sure she'll convince herself she's made a profit

Does anyone remember where in turkey she bought that apartment? I wonder how much she will get for it I highly doubt sheā€™d make much profit after all the money she put into it so I donā€™t see how she calls it investing šŸ˜‚
When you say money into it, like to do it up? All I saw was the place looking quite empty and no sheets on the bed.

That said I'm sure it'd be lovely with a bit of love and care, neither of which I think she has an abundance of.

When you say money into it, like to do it up? All I saw was the place looking quite empty and no sheets on the bed.

That said I'm sure it'd be lovely with a bit of love and care, neither of which I think she has an abundance of.
Itā€™s in centrum be very lucky
To sell it on unless itā€™s to a Turkish person
Most people buying in Kusadasi buy in a complex with security and a pool

She bought furniture and bits for it like.. it doesnā€™t look great in my opinion it looks quite tacky but to each their own..

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s in centrum be very lucky
To sell it on unless itā€™s to a Turkish person
Most people buying in Kusadasi buy in a complex with security and a pool
Hasnā€™t she said before that Turkish people donā€™t earn as much money? Would they want to spend extra on her tacky furniture?

It looks like an 80ā€™s gaff. Nothing nice about it at all. She has no taste.

Why is she moving? Sheā€™s barely been there a year
She said where she is now was ideal coz she can't drive but now that the weather is getting warmer she wants a pool for the summer so is moving out of the centre

It's a bit silly for someone who changes their mind with the wind to buy a property.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.