Kneevo #5 gets paid for flicking her bean, did you know she has a hot legal team?! I

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously spent the night reading some home truths on this thread. Especially if she was up until like 7am. She kept on saying she can stay in Turkey without a visa but she lied again. I’d say yer man broke up with her and she won’t say it because we are all saying it here

Reactions: 5
20 plus stories last night saying she doesn't use social MEDDYA anymore and I was just flicking through stories there and she has another 20 odd stories up 🤭😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone want to remind kneevo she moaned and whinged for months about how she is a Turkish resident as she claims to own property over there.. so therefore she didn't need a visa.. that may expire. That her lies are not adding up Xo
I own property in Kusadasi and I’m not a resident
I don’t know any Irish/ Turkish residents over there
It’s very simple after 12 weeks to go to Samos on a boat and get a new visa

Reactions: 1
I own property in Kusadasi and I’m not a resident
I don’t know any Irish/ Turkish residents over there
It’s very simple after 12 weeks to go to Samos on a boat and get a new visa

See that makes sense. Why she didn't do that I don't know, that's another reason why I don't believe her. But she claims to have a residency card and everything. Surely that doesn't expire after a year?

See that makes sense. Why she didn't do that I don't know, that's another reason why I don't believe her. But she claims to have a residency card and everything. Surely that doesn't expire after a year?
If you invest over 250 thousand dollars you can get residency
Property is so much lower in Kusadasi that even with two property’s there is no way it costs over 250 thousand dollars

Reactions: 1
Short term residencey is between 1 and 2 years but you need to be either working or investing to get it. She was probably given it under the basis that she was planning on spending enough (250k) to get citzenship via investment in Turkey but obviously that's not the case.

Short term residencey is between 1 and 2 years but you need to be either working or investing to get it. She was probably given it under the basis that she was planning on spending enough (250k) to get citzenship via investment in Turkey but obviously that's not the case.
The prices in Kusadasi are so cheap compared to anywhere else
I have a four story duplex beside the beach with a private pool 4 bedrooms and when I bought it it cost less than 50 thousand euro now it’s not used half as much as it used to be but when I spent summers there when my 90 days were coming up I’d just go to Samos in Greece for the day and get it re stamped so I could stay another 90 days
Also the property market is so hard to re sell your place I’ve kept mine because I’d get duck all for it
So I’d imagine her apartment in centrum is nearly impossible to sell on

The cost of living in Turkey is so cheap and cheaper if you are Turkish you have to remember the minimum wage in Turkey is only 420/450 euro per month

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.