Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be mortified to pay as much as she has for surgery and fillers only to continue to use Snapchat and Instagram filters on my face constantly ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
She had a TikTok up on one of her backup accounts - I reported it because she mentioned her Onlyfans in the video. I then commented on it telling her I reported it; she took the video down within minutes.

She does this time and time again. You are literally not allowed to advertise adult content on an app that is for 13 year olds and up. This is why you keep getting banned, Niamh.

EDUCATE YOURSELF and learn the terms and conditions of the platform that made you popular. Idiot scruffy chav.

Wait, her IG is private so I donโ€™t know the context. Does she actually consider 20 x 50 โ€œhard mathsโ€? Wow. Allow me to use her catchphrase again:

EDUCATE YOURSELF Niamh and learn some basic mathematics. Idiot scruffy chav.
She said in her live the other day that she knows itโ€™s teenage boys mostly on her live and she mentioned that they still pay to see her... Thought it was adults only??

Reactions: 3
She said in her live the other day that she knows itโ€™s teenage boys mostly on her live and she mentioned that they still pay to see her... Thought it was adults only??
Thatโ€™s funny. Sort of contradicts her arguments that itโ€™s mostly adults who view her content.

Sheโ€™s said it before - that it is mostly teenage boys who keep her relevant. Which one is it, Niamh? Seems like youโ€™re lying through your teeth (nothing new there) to have your cake and eat it, too.

Reactions: 3
So she does do personalised videos? On the mind popper podcast she was adamant she doesnโ€™t need to do things like that because sheโ€™s explicit enough doesnโ€™t need that to get more money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ obviously not the case at allll
She does, here is some copy and pastes.

Babyy go check my recent campaign.. ur gonna love the picture & hopefully it makes u super hard so I can rate that dick of urs ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜

Completing custom requests soon! Make sure you go tip the campaign if u want one ๐Ÿ’•

Reactions: 2
Syndell getting her coochie juices all over some chair in a beer garden is just absolutely disgusting ๐Ÿคข
Why does this Syndell one keep getting mentioned on this thread? Who even is she??

Is Kneevo actually ranting on her story telling people to stop under valuing themselves when she's selling naked pictures for $3? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve heard there are more forums with images and nothing is being done about them, Megan J Renee tweeted about it
Sorry but maybe they should stop putting tit up on only fans for $3 so ๐Ÿ™„ there is a difference between someone leaking private images and sharing images that are already available for $3 ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
Sorry but maybe they should stop putting tit up on only fans for $3 so ๐Ÿ™„ there is a difference between someone leaking private images and sharing images that are already available for $3 ๐Ÿ™„
Sorry but you are completely in the wrong there.

Reactions: 8
Tbh I thought it was more towards syndell because of her posting saying she is going to make her own group chat

Exactly, what sort of of man do they think buy onlyfans subscriptions for $3 - hardly the respectable types

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dear mother of baby jesus...

SOLLICITOR??

Auto correct!! Has she turned it off? She's as bleeping dense I swear to god.

Reactions: 4
Anyone looking for some late night reading, have a look on tiktokire latest post! kneevhoe trying to assert her superior 'intelligence' regarding advertising standard and what not

Anyone looking for some late night reading, have a look on tiktokire latest post! kneevhoe trying to assert her superior 'intelligence' regarding advertising standard and what not
I have to laugh, she's trying to scaremonger the chap into thinking he'll face legal consequences but he hasn't done anything wrong, two people have called her out on that one said hes studying law can't wait to see how this plays out๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
For someone living an amazing life in turkey with her boyfriend she never shuts up about she spends a lot of time involved in online drama. Sheโ€™s one miserable person.

Reactions: 9
She's not even sure of the name of the group that sets the rules. What credibility does she have other than being loud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.