Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just saw the whole thing on Twitter with that girl who dared to give her opinion on Miriam Mullins.

Niamh, I know you read these forums, so if you happen to come across this comment of mine I want you to know that you are an absolute scumbag. Like actually one of the biggest scumbags I’ve ever seen on the internet.

First of all, that girl did not attack Miriam Mullins. She found her content cringy and gave that opinion out. That is allowed. When a music artist puts out an album, are people not allowed judge that piece of work? When a movie comes out, are people not allowed to give their opinion on it unless it’s a glowing review? When someone puts out a TikTok for the public to see, is it not within their right to criticise it? That’s free speech. That girl never personally attacked Miriam Mullins. And you know what? Even if she did, you need to understand a few things. So allow me to take one of your favourite catchphrases and allow me to educate you. Hell, I’ll even type it out in the style of your ridiculous IG stories:

“So, ehhhmmmmmmm, I just wanted to hop on here and, ehhhmmmmmm... oh ignore that thing over there I’m not done cleaning yet. SO! Ehhhhmmmm, when you’re a public figure on the, ehhhmmmm, the, ehhhmmm, internet with a, ehhhmmmmm, following. You need to understand, ehhhmmmm, that you have a responsibility to, ehhhhmmmm, not go around, ehhhmmmm, doxxing people because they, ehhhmmmm, have a different view of, ehhhmmmm, someone or something that you do. See because that’s, ehhhmmmm, bullying. Ehhhmmmm, you know, ehhmmmm, the very thing, ehhhmmmm, you speak out against, ehhhmmm, so often.

ehhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

You’re a cunt, Niamh. You deserve to be deplatformed for that. You are a child in a plastic body. You lack critical thinking and never stop to just wonder what the ramifications are for your actions. The fact you even got your friends on board, friends with followings of their own mind you, to join in on the attack is just pathetic and you could very well have caused a great deal of harm to that girl who was just saying she didn’t like a certain person’s TikTok content.

I know you like to deflect accountability by saying you never signed up to be a role model and there’s nothing wrong with that. But when you gain a following, you inherit a responsibility to not potentially incite your “YAAASS QUEEN” fans to dogpile on someone.

Educate yourself, Niamh. Self reflect on yourself. Because at some point you’re going to go too fucking far and there will be no coming back. You don’t deserve one fucking good thing you have. You’re a horrible, horrible person and I can’t wait until the day comes when you no longer love doing Onlyfans and you finally realise that that is all you had going for you.

You’re going to be a very unhappy person in the near future. Believe me. Your whole rant against that girl was nothing more than projection. You’re the biggest bully of them all and that’s why people give you criticism. They see through your plastic bullshit.

Cunt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Jellybb

VIP Member
Go pay the 3 Euro plus vat for her Onlyfans to see what her body is really like .... Breast implants practically under her armpits and all odd streaky burn and tan marks after her holiday in Mexico. that along with her ever expanding teeth just shows what can happen when a person with her self aknowledged body dysmorphia comes into a lot of cash and has nobody to stop them acting on impulsive behavior in an attempt to better their own image of themselves
Oh Lordy no thanks... Id rather save my €3 and put it towards a hot chicken roll or something 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

doawheelie

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion , kneevo #5 self proclaimed social media queen, gets paid for flicking her bean did you know she has a legal team?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Workin9to5

I was told last night that Niamh’s nickname in drogheda is shitzer because she was doing a certain sexual activity and when the fella pulled out she shit everywhere and all over him 😂
If you play with fire you're going to get burnt. Going up the exit hole there is bound to be shit. Whoever she done it with should be called that instead cos he's clearly the little shit for laughing about it and telling all his mates. The poor girl must have been morto at the time. I really dislike Niamh but I hate hearing stories like that.

Reactions: 40

Kandu Waddiwan

She definitely has enough money to pay for a taxi cab, why brag about haggling it down? She’s taking food out of someone’s kids mouth. So classless when she can more than afford it
Ah here now like , it was a taxi company and all international tourists get fleeced in resort locations like Cancun . It happened me in Rome.

Taking food out of a child's mouth is a bit much really. Think about that the next time you order something online instead of from a local shop Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Snoopingsnoopy

It’s not Niamh’s fault you’re missing your prime, it’s our governments, until people realise that giving out to people not following restrictions is doing fuck all, they chose to go against the rules OUR GOVERNMENT has set out, your 14month long lockdown & the countless suicides isn’t something to take out on gobshites like Niamh who choose to go against the inhumane restrictions? look at other countries open & look at ours? I’m not an anti-masker either just a fed up woman on the brink of a melt down from all this shit
Rant also over
I don't actually remember saying it was Niamhs fault I'm missing my prime. Believe it or not I'm fully aware that it is the government who are imposing these restrictions. Im sick of them myself and think they have gone on far longer than they should have but I actually have respect for those abiding by the rules and the vulnerable rather than jetting off here there and everywhere. Im actually just so intrigued as to how and why you're defending her when her reasoning to come back to Ireland is to get her hair and nails done? Surely taking the piss there? I also believe she is fully aware that making such a statement would piss people off in return of attention sure isn't that what she's all about

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Honoured to have my title selected for the next 50 pages, there was some excellent competition! Looking forward to the tea ☕

Reactions: 34

Kandu Waddiwan

i see another Irish girl who has an Onlyfans page promoting it on Instagram by offering a chance to have a threesome with her and one of her friends...

Our society is hitting new lows of degeneracy. The things that are done for attention and financial gain now are truly shocking to me.

I'm no prude or shrinking violet but raffling off your body is..... I have no words..

• Wow

Snoopingsnoopy

In fairness, I'd probably do all I could to avoid the hotel quarantine aswell if I was abroad and coming back.. she's just a clown posting it all over social medial looking for attention.. also the apparent screenshot from your man's mother is definitely fake 😂.. probably text herself , almost certain that's not what facebook chat looks like
No sorry I don't agree with this at all. Rules are rules and can't be different from one person to the next. If you're going to travel you have to deal with the restrictions. Im in my 20s missing the prime of my life, doing college from home for 2 out of 4 years when I should be out enjoying myself at parties and going on holidays with my friends. Basically I should be enjoying my care free days yet I'm sitting at home in my parents house doing college work day in day out because I have fuck all else to do. We would all LOVE if those restrictions weren't there and trust me I would be on the first flight to Ibiza if they weren't but they are. This doesn't just apply for me yet the whole country so individuals who feel sorry for themselves not leaving the country/ coming home after a trip to Mexico honestly need a slap of reality. Anyone with the slightest sense of self awareness respects the countries joint effort except knobs with a mentality like kneevhoe. It honestly just really pisses me off that some people haven't touched their parents, grandparents and loved ones in a year yet she has no problem posting it all over social media its an absolute slap in the face.

Rant over x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kandu Waddiwan

Does Kneevo think everyone’s gagging to see her fella? As if we haven’t all seen him before, lilr we’re all on the edge of our seats hoping to get a glimpse. No one cares, show him if you like, don’t show him if you don’t want to, it’s really not a big deal.
Did you know he's Turkish?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
In the event that the young girl being harassed by Niamh and her sycophants sees this, or if anyone knows her, please go to a solicitor if there is any hassle from the college. You have done absolutely nothing wrong and there is no reason for the college to be getting involved at all.

Such petty, spiteful, and childish behavior. She is worse than a baby.

Similarly, Jamie, if you are still reading this thread, you should go to a solicitor about the grossly defamatory statements that Niamh made alleging abuse. I am deadly serious that Niamh would almost definitely have to pay damages for what she said about you.

She obviously has a few bob now to pay for her surgeries, I think it's time she was made to face the consequences of her actions online. Being hit in the pocket is the only way these morons will learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

mazzydunne

Chatty Member
Thought it was good when she was giving out about people laughing about Prince Phillip dying by saying “That’s somebody’s son” 😂 Think the 99 year old’s parents aren’t too worried about what’s being said about him!

• Haha

demi_123

So let me get this straight, Niamh has a massive issue with people screenshotting/sharing her PPV media on onlyfans, but it is perfectly okay for her to illegally stream media from putlocker? Yet another hypocrisy of her, it’s the same copyright laws she is breaking. Delighted she got a virus from it. I thought with all her money she could at least afford Netflix or Disney+!

• Heart