Kneevo #4 Niamh's third bum is slightly smaller, Jamie's a tattle trawler g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kneevo stuck her finger up her bum for some OF content but forgot to wash it because it looks like there is doo doo on it, or was it from the dogs poo that was hanging out his hole

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucy Fitz makes an insta for her dog so now kneev has to "by popular demand"

Your dog's In turkey, not the Antarctic, take the onsie off him and go have a baby for yourself coz your clearly broody

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm actually happy to see her with the little jumpers on him coz she (sorry "the vets") absolutely skinned him so he'd get burnt easily if he wasn't covered up. He has no coat of his own to protect him. Absolute joke to deal with a shedding dog by shaving all their hair off, and she preaching today about dog owners getting educated. Yes Niamh hun, educate yourself!

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or is there a stitch on her right cheek (her left cheek)? Might just be a hair or my eyes but I just noticed it while watching her stories
mole with a hair maybe?

Niamh has a dog so now feels the need to educate everyone else on dogs. Turkey was in lockdown for three weeks, she got the dog shaved last week? And they’ve only a week left of lockdown, could she not have just kept brushing him for a week or two until the groomers were open to avoid him matting ? I’m no expert but the poor dog 🙈😂😂

Reactions: 6
Getting him shaved, especially to the extremes she did, is the lazy way out for when a dog is shedding, and can be very bad for some breeds, including poms! ESPECIALLY in the Turkish heat! Yet here she is on today preaching about how to be a good dog owner! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Does jorja have a thread?
My heart actually broke for the poor girl watching her story today 💔 I really hope she gets better, it's so sad 🥺

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is there a stitch on her right cheek (her left cheek)? Might just be a hair or my eyes but I just noticed it while watching her stories
Omg her teeth are so warped Wdf!
a horrible trend anyway those turkey teeth she’ll need a new set soon 😂

bleeping hell I love dogs but I wouldn’t spend days yapping about a dog that was put down (why can’t she say put down? Surely censors wouldn’t take that down?) There are much crueller things happening to humans and animals every day in the world and giving out won’t bring the dog back. So not sure what her end goal is because I know she hates cancel culture.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell I love dogs but I wouldn’t spend days yapping about a dog that was put down (why can’t she say put down? Surely censors wouldn’t take that down?) There are much crueller things happening to humans and animals every day in the world and giving out won’t bring the dog back. So not sure what her end goal is because I know she hates cancel culture.
She's never had a pet in her life and 4 months later she's an expert. She's a pure fool who will jump on any outrage going!!

Reactions: 12
Her yellow finger from smoking is horrible to see in a young woman
Can anyone who smokes here tell me if this is normal for her age? .. like surely there's a way to avoid it? Plenty of my friends who smoke don't have yellow fingers.. looks like pure lack of hygiene

Reactions: 2
Can anyone who smokes here tell me if this is normal for her age? .. like surely there's a way to avoid it? Plenty of my friends who smoke don't have yellow fingers.. looks like pure lack of hygiene
My boyf has smoked for 15 years and doesn't have dirty yellow fingers

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.